Central Arkansas - Daniels Auto Salvage - JEEPS!! JEEPS!! JEEPS!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Central Arkansas - Daniels Auto Salvage - JEEPS!! JEEPS!! JEEPS!!!

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 03-11-2008, 09:21 AM   #1
luckycheesehead

Central Arkansas - Daniels Auto Salvage - JEEPS!! JEEPS!! JEEPS!!!

Thought I'd let those around Arkansas know, I found an auto salvage yard in Jacksonville called Daniel's Auto Salvage (501) 982-7245. They are off of old hwy 67. While they only had two (2) CJ's, they had a ton of wranglers, cherokees, wagoneers, etc. If you need a part and can make the drive to Jacksonville, definitely give them a call. They are Jeepers, too...

Brian

Unread 05-08-2008, 10:12 PM   #2
mherois
1985 CJ7 

hey

hey, i live in jacksonville and been out to daniels a few times..great for parts if its your last resort but seems overpriced and really hard to budge but a big selection for the early wranglers.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.