Breckenridge Area Shops - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Breckenridge Area Shops

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 08-12-2008, 10:14 AM   #1
cyclonic
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Breckenridge Area Shops

We are doing a Labor Day weekend trip to the area, and wanted to have some phone numbers available, in case we get into any trouble. Anybody have some good Jeep mechanics in the area, that if we get into trouble can call?

Thanks.

Red Jeep Club Member #466

1979 Jeep CJ7 Project...only $800 so far
Unread 08-14-2008, 09:27 PM   #2
bvjeep
1999 TJ Wrangler 

In Buena Vista there is Tomken machine but they will be off the whole weekend. BV is about 70 miles from Breck but they are good. Their phone number is 719-395-2526 or you can contact them through their web site at www.tomken.com They are the ones that I contact for my issues but it also helps that I live in BV and know the owners. Jeff is the main mechanic if you need him.

BV Jeep

Remember: It Aint Perdy Till It's Dirty!!!!!
Colorado Jeep Member #1999

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.