Battlement mesa mountains. In Colorado - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Battlement mesa mountains. In Colorado

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-17-2010, 12:42 AM   #1
Ezalycasaid

Battlement mesa mountains. In Colorado

Has anyone in here ever been on top of the battlement mesa mountains? Ive tried to get up there twice. Each time was with a ford f150, one stock and one with a 9 inch lift. However when I brought the lifted one there was still a bit of snow on the ground. The stock f150 I made it about halfway up until I got to a large rock bed and had to turn a 4door supercrew around up there. yeah imagine trying to turn that around up there. I now own a stock 99 tj. Do you think I can make it up that trail. Also let me know if you ever plan on going back up there. Id like to have someone who knows the trail with me.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.