This is awsome. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > This is awsome.

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 02-09-2008, 07:58 PM   #1
J33Pyj
1995 ZJ 

This is awsome.

I went to the bone yard today to get a part for my YJ, and they had a 94 wrangler all there but engine,tranny,and t-case. I asked if i could get a part and they said for $100 i could have whatever i could take off. So i went home got my tools and my bro and back we went. Now for the awsome part. We got the warn rock guards for below the door, the warn rear bumber, and the warn tire carrier for my 33in spare. Plus we gutted the inside for all the little parts that break real easy. Monday im going back becouse i think the front and rear have lockers in em. Apperently the jeep was hit head on but the front warn bumber did it's job, to bad i could save it. But o well i think i got a heck of a deal.

90 yj/ 4:88 gears/33x12.50x15 Super Swamper TRXUS Mud Terrains/K&N air system/2.5L/D30front aussie equip'd/D35 rear / 3in BL/ 2in shackle lift / XRC8 Winch

If you havent broken it, you havent been wheelin
Unread 02-12-2008, 10:04 AM   #2
shoeless
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Pics or it never happened

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.