Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Arkansas people?

75K views 564 replies 138 participants last post by  dgrady77 
#1 ·
just wondering if there were any guys out there from arkansas.

#304 ·
I picked up some grade 8 bolts for it and I've got a cardboard template made for the passenger side. I'm thinking I'll just weld to the c-rok brace on the drivers and do the same for the passenger side. Then I can feel better about getting a winch mounted in there.

#308 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,
Just found this thread.
I am in Conway. This is my 3rd Jeep, I have previously owned a 88 YJ and an 83 CJ. I found a deal on an 07 JK with a salvaged title. It was under water...
Fluids flushed, removed dash and upholstery, cleaned wiring connectors, and replaced a few electronic parts like the airbag module, and some switches...
Now I have a sweet jeep that you can't tell from new for very little $$$.

only 17,000 miles.

Jeep came from the Jonesboro area, not sure who the previous owner was... They installed the lift, and the warn bumpers. I am currently looking for the right roof rack. I may make my own since I enjoy fabricating stuff.
here is a shot of the 83 I used to have, with a rack I built.

#329 ·
Who should I have regear my jeep...I've got the ring and pinions and a full install kits. I just don't have the time or tools to do it. Any ideas? NWA preferably.

#332 ·
I need some help from you arkie folks, I seemed to have broken my dana 35c (big suprise) the only problem is i dont have a enough dough for a dana 44 or ford 8.8 anyone know where i could pickup a cheap dana 35c axle houseing i dont need axles or all that stuff. its a dd so im praying that it holds together till i get one
thanks in advance guys

#336 ·
Hey fellas, I am parting out my TJ's mods before I trade in on a new vehicle I'm getting. I will ship these parts, I will meet you half way, heck I'll deliver them even. You can see them function before you buy as well. Meaning if you wanna drive my Jeep to see what the lift and tires feel like or to hear the radio that's fine.

I have the following available off my 2006 TJ: pics/video available just PM me or call me 501-438-1144

-33x12.5 Pro Comp mud tires with 17000 miles on them and have 90% tread left (I'll need your stock tires though) I bought these for $680 for all four new... Make offer... Any offer I took these the Hot springs off road vehicle park one time. they haven't been off road since. (Mostly cause I'm scared of breaking anything since it's my Daily Driver) One tire has a rock rash and it's very small. I have to point it out. The tires still have the nipples on the end of em. I can take pics or you can see for yourself before you buy.

-15x8 Ion 158's Polished Aluminum. 17000 miles on them (I'll need your stock wheels though) I bought these for $600 for all four. Make any offer.

-2" Teraflex Budget Boost LIFT that YES DOES CLEAR 33's for TJ's even at full turn locked steering wheel. IF YOU EVER WANTED TO RUN 33'S ON YOUR JEEP THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST DEAL YOU'LL FIND LOCALLY. WHY BUY NEW? MY SUSPENSION AND TIRES ONLY HAVE 17000 MILES ON THEM. I DD THIS RIG EVERYDAY TO WORK. NO SHIMY ON THE HGWY, NO DEATH WOBBLE, ALL FUNCTIONS AS IT SHOULD. TELL YOUR FRIEND IF HE HAS A TJ. TELL HIM TO STOP RUNNING THOSE SMALL TIRES AND STEP UP.

-clear corner lenses/turnsignal lenses 6000 miles on them

-Rugged Rudge blacked out front bumper (I'll need your stock one though) 17000 miles on it

-Kenwood Headunit (aka CD/MP3/USB/IPOD player) It's the excelon line. And model number is KDC-X592 plug that model number into crutchfield.com's search field and you'll see all the specs and pictures of it.

-CD player trim ring that surrounds the CD player. Along with the adapter cable. This CD trim only fits 2003-2006 TJ's though. Keep that in mind. That dash part on 1997-2002 Jeeps has sharp squared off edges us 2003-2006 have more rounded off. Thus the reason for different trim rings.

-TJ Thunderform sub box that fits 2 10" subs behind the rear seat that is specifically made for the TJ

-headlight guards... Black. Bought from quadratec. No dings no scratches. brand new. 6000 miles on them

-Headlight rings. Black. See above line.

-stock fog lights and fog light switch

MAKE OFFERS, I GOTTA SELL THESE IN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT GONE IN 2 WEEKS THE DEALERSHIP IS GETTING THEM DUE TO TRADE-IN. I'm selling the Jeep cause my employer is having me travel more.

I WILL DO PACKAGE DEALS IF YOU WANT 2 OR MORE ITEMS. JUST PM ME OR CALL ME

#348 ·
Disney Oklahoma

wow. pretty far away. I'm in NE Arkasnas.
Rogers area.They have camping facilities there.It'd be well worth a weekend trip,I have a blast when I am there:2thumbsup:.It has actually been kinda scary a time or two.Super-lift is a must also,even if you only go once.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.