Arkansas Jeep Weekend - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Arkansas Jeep Weekend

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-05-2011, 11:06 AM   #1
chetjoh

Arkansas Jeep Weekend

Who will attending the Jeep Weekend in Eureka Springs, Arkansas?

This year it is on May 13-15. I can't wait for this event, it was such a blast last year. If anyone has any questions please feel free to shoot me a message and I can help you find your way there and get the most out of your stay while in Eureka Springs.

Last year I stayed at the 1876 Inn and was so impressed by the staff/rooms/service that I have had my reservation for several months now. If planning on staying for the weekend in Eureka Springs I suggest staying there, you will not be dissappointed.

Also hit me up about any questions about the trails, I have never experienced anything like them! They are fantastic.

I hope everyone is having an amazing start off to their New Year!

Unread 01-19-2011, 10:31 PM   #2
willis36

1997 TJ Wrangler 

i have never heard of any trails in eureka springs, what are they like and how
built of a jeep is required to run them. i have been to eureka before and it is
beautiful and the idea of spending a weekend down there wheeling and sight
seeing sounds great!! please update this thread.
Unread 01-21-2011, 11:29 AM   #3
Krochus
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I need to look into this....tell me more

Quote:
Originally Posted by buickgnx88 View Post
"Jeep Wave threads, it's a newb thing, you wouldn't understand!"
Unread 01-21-2011, 06:50 PM   #4
larry408
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Here's links for Wheelin World and the Jeep Weekend. I have been to the last 2 Jeep Weekends and go to Wheelin World all the time.

http://www.wheelinworld.webs.com/

http://jeeprally.proboards.com/index.cgi?
1998 ZJ
1991 YJ
1973 Dodge Dart Sport
1980 Honda CB900c
Unread 01-24-2011, 09:36 AM   #5
chetjoh

def will be a blast, here is another website for some more info.

jeepweekend.com

also you don't need a very built jeep at all to run some of the trails up there. they range from beginner to advanced trails and will be going to wheelinworld and to Mark Twain National Forest. it will be awesome.
Unread 01-26-2011, 10:39 PM   #6
willis36

1997 TJ Wrangler 

me and some of my buddies from tulsa are planning on going, i cant wait! thanks
guys for the info
Unread 02-28-2011, 01:22 PM   #7
Big_Fisch
2002 WJ 

Very slim chance I'll be there at all this year. May 12th is graduation day for my wife. No, not a cradle-robber...she's graduating with her bachelor's and I am TOTALLY going to be there for it.

I'll be following the info on this to see what the schedule looks like and what trails everyone will be hitting because, if the chance opens up, I'll at least try to get to Eureka and run some trails on either Friday or Sunday, if I can.
Last couple years, my friends and my sister and I would all head that way ON Saturday and meet up with everyone wherever they were (2 yrs ago at Hidden Valley was awesome, but last year, a downed tree and no chainsaw screwed us in Mark Twain).
Everyone has since gotten rid of their Jeeps ( ) except for my friend, Trey, in his built toy and I know he's DYING to get it dirty.

http://thesportsaffiliate.com/wp-con...0907-ufc88.gif
Unread 03-14-2011, 09:38 AM   #8
chetjoh

Well if you get the chance to come up it would be great. The more people the better the day will go. I can't wait for it to come up. It will be a blast. If there are anymore questions about jeep weekend feel free to post on here and ask and i will do my best to answer.
Unread 03-14-2011, 05:07 PM   #9
dcoop
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I've never been, but i'm going this year. Sounds like it will be a blast. How's the Mark Twain trails?
Unread 03-15-2011, 10:38 AM   #10
chetjoh

The Mark Twain Trails are excellent if you know where they are, lucky for everyone that goes to Jeep Weekend gets Shown where all the trails are throughout the forest. All the trails there lead to very beautiful places and you will get to see alot more than you could think.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.