JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   South Central USA (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f162/)
-   -   Anyone wanna go jeepin in the Western Slope, Colorado Area. (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f162/anyone-wanna-go-jeepin-western-slope-colorado-area-1160812/)

Ezalycasaid 01-29-2011 11:03 PM

Anyone wanna go jeepin in the Western Slope, Colorado Area.
 
If anyone ever wants to go jeepin in the Western Slope area of Colorado and need a jeepin buddy or just wants one more person along let me know. I live in Grand Junction and I have a wierd work schedule, basicly never know when Im gonna work so Im pretty much open for any day of the week. Im wanting to go wheelin anywhere from rangely, to Junction, to eagle, anywhere within 100 miles of Junction really. Anyway just let me know if your down for some jeepin. :cheers2:

Ezalycasaid 02-03-2011 08:11 PM

Bump

CreOli 02-09-2011 12:20 PM

Too bad your not closer to the denver area me(yj) and my buddy in a xj would be glad to join you

2005X 02-09-2011 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreOli (Post 10946542)
Too bad your not closer to the denver area me(yj) and my buddy in a xj would be glad to join you

i was getting ready to say the same thing

Ezalycasaid 02-09-2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreOli (Post 10946542)
Too bad your not closer to the denver area me(yj) and my buddy in a xj would be glad to join you

Yeah ive been having that problem. Not too many people in the western slope area. Bunch of u eastern slope guys. Id say lets meet in the middle but theres so much snow right now u cant go anywhere in high altitude. If I ever go that way, or if u guys ever come this way, shoot me a PM and well try to get some trail runs in over here, or u guys can show me some trails out there. My g/fs mom lives in west pueblo so Ill gladely use that as a reason to get away from her house when we go.:thumbsup:

Ezalycasaid 02-09-2011 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2005X (Post 10946569)
i was getting ready to say the same thing

Same for u man Ill PM ya if Im ever headed that way. Also PM me if your ever headed this way. Ill be more then happy to show you the trails out here.:cheers2:

2005X 02-09-2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezalycasaid (Post 10946645)
Same for u man Ill PM ya if Im ever headed that way. Also PM me if your ever headed this way. Ill be more then happy to show you the trails out here.:cheers2:

so far the farthest west i have been is sadia and beuna vista. ive done tincup and hancocks pass

Ezalycasaid 02-09-2011 11:31 PM

Thats pretty much half way here. Ive apparently just been having a brain fart because I thought Moab was alot further away then that. Its only an hour and a half away from my house. I believe I have an :idea:

Ezalycasaid 02-21-2011 10:28 PM

Bump:bump:

elks96 02-22-2011 09:25 PM

Hey I am usually up for a trail now and then. There is a pair of us going to moab over memorial weekend. we are getting there on Saturday and wheeling through wednesday. Your more than welcome to come down for a dya or try and find sompleace to stay for the week. Also I live in poopchute(parachute and will be doing the battlements this spring. I also have done some of the Rangely trails, but prefer to spend time on the blm roads and back trails more than in teh park. The park is just al ittle too extreme for me. I do not like breaking things...

I am busy moving this weekend, but may be interested in a trip the following weekend. PS I also have a blazer to wheel in so I hope you are not offended to wheel with it instead of my jeep.

Also I tend to jeep with my family, so would prefer no drinking, limited cussing etc. Also need someone that understands my 1 year old is going to take a nasty dump that will take us a bit to clean up etc. Over all we have fun, but tend not to go all out.

Ezalycasaid 03-07-2011 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elks96 (Post 11028394)
Hey I am usually up for a trail now and then. There is a pair of us going to moab over memorial weekend. we are getting there on Saturday and wheeling through wednesday. Your more than welcome to come down for a dya or try and find sompleace to stay for the week. Also I live in poopchute(parachute and will be doing the battlements this spring. I also have done some of the Rangely trails, but prefer to spend time on the blm roads and back trails more than in teh park. The park is just al ittle too extreme for me. I do not like breaking things...

I am busy moving this weekend, but may be interested in a trip the following weekend. PS I also have a blazer to wheel in so I hope you are not offended to wheel with it instead of my jeep.

Also I tend to jeep with my family, so would prefer no drinking, limited cussing etc. Also need someone that understands my 1 year old is going to take a nasty dump that will take us a bit to clean up etc. Over all we have fun, but tend not to go all out.


Yeah man let me know if u wanna go this coming weekend. 3/12 or 3/13 Im gonna go hit up bangs canyon again, I like going there because its a good place to test ur mods in a more controlled setting. I just did an ARB air locker in the rear and Im putting a gastank skid tomorow so I need to go test them out and see what length I need to put my supply hose to allow for travel.

EmzJeep 03-16-2011 03:28 AM

I live in GJ and me and a buddy (who has bugged me for a year to buy a jeep cause he doesnt know anyone to jeep with either) are looking to go once I get a new Radiator in the TJ after the fan blew thru it. Hit me up.

Eme

Ezalycasaid 03-16-2011 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmzJeep (Post 11168084)
I live in GJ and me and a buddy (who has bugged me for a year to buy a jeep cause he doesnt know anyone to jeep with either) are looking to go once I get a new Radiator in the TJ after the fan blew thru it. Hit me up.

Eme

Let me know when u guys are ready. Im waiting to go back to work so I can go any day of the week.

bigfoot1818 03-16-2011 06:02 PM

Im up in summit and don't know anyone who wheels up here anymore due to no one living here for more than the season really. To bad the snow isn't gone yet... im down to wheel once work is over on the mountain.

Ezalycasaid 03-16-2011 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigfoot1818 (Post 11172833)
Im up in summit and don't know anyone who wheels up here anymore due to no one living here for more than the season really. To bad the snow isn't gone yet... im down to wheel once work is over on the mountain.

Id actually like to do some wheeling around there. Not now, when the snow stops, but I know theres like 50 trails near there. Let me know when u step off of that frozen mountain and wanna do some Junction wheelin.


The time now is 03:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.