Anyone in Colorado Springs Area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Anyone in Colorado Springs Area

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-18-2010, 10:13 AM   #1
Wrenchands

1995 XJ Cherokee 

Anyone in Colorado Springs Area

I am building a dog run for our new Rottie. I ran out of fence. Does anyone have four feet of four foot tall fence lying around from an old project? If so, I would love to take it off your hands and buy you a beer.

Thanks.

John...

507-271-4521 or shoot me a message.

Rhinolined entire Exterior black, and Herculined interior.
Axles: 5.13 gears. Dynatrac ProRock 44 with ARB up front, Rear XJ 44 with Detroit locker and disc conversion.
Steering: Currie Extreme and PSC Hydro-assist

Cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2973108
Unread 12-06-2010, 09:31 PM   #2
cojab

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Did you get your fence material. I have some galvanized panels that would work great if you need them.
Unread 12-08-2010, 07:12 PM   #3
Wrenchands

1995 XJ Cherokee 

Thanks for the offer. No fence yet. Would like to take you up on the offer, but the HOA specifically says I have to use chain link.

Thanks again.
Rhinolined entire Exterior black, and Herculined interior.
Axles: 5.13 gears. Dynatrac ProRock 44 with ARB up front, Rear XJ 44 with Detroit locker and disc conversion.
Steering: Currie Extreme and PSC Hydro-assist

Cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2973108

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.