Anyone in Breckenridge, CO area? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Anyone in Breckenridge, CO area?

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-21-2009, 06:06 PM   #1
Ursine
2009 JK Wrangler 

Anyone in Breckenridge, CO area?

Me and some buddies are going to be in that area and staying in Breckenridge for a conference. I am told that I can rent a Wrangler and go trail-riding with it.

Does anyone have any more info about this? Or... Does anyone in the area feel like getting together to go trail riding? Or... Can anyone recommend some decent places to go trail riding in? Keep in mind that the rental will most likely be completely stock.

Originally Posted by Missy 'Misdeamenor' Elliott
BEEP BEEP! Who got the keys to the Jeep? Vroooom.
Unread 05-21-2009, 06:54 PM   #2
RockyClymer
RedRock4Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Try visiting:
www.traildamage.com

You will find info there for Colorado -
Enjoy Colorado - might still be snow up there this time of year.
"It takes a special kind of stupid to believe criminals will follow gun laws."
I do not consider myself a smartass. I point out the obvious, search for the truth, and speak fluent sarcasm. I am, by experience, an accomplished curmudgeon.
Unread 05-21-2009, 07:48 PM   #3
Ursine
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyClymer View Post
Try visiting:
www.traildamage.com

You will find info there for Colorado -
Enjoy Colorado - might still be snow up there this time of year.
Went there last year at this time of year. There was still some snow in wooded areas. Went white water rafting and froze my nuts off, but they said that I came at a great time because the snow was still melting, hence the frozen nuttery.

The weather has been colder this year than last, so I expect there to be some snow leftover.
Originally Posted by Missy 'Misdeamenor' Elliott
BEEP BEEP! Who got the keys to the Jeep? Vroooom.
Unread 05-29-2009, 05:09 PM   #4
Jeepin72
2005 TJ Wrangler 

We still have a lot of snow. I don't know of any trails open in the county. You have to head toward Denver or to the south. A lot of local Jeepers have been heading to Bailey, Tarryall, or Buena Vista. You can rent a Jeep and give it a shot though. Check out Mountain High Rentals 970-468-6858. www.mountainhighrentals.com I have seen some pretty trick rentals rolling around. So I know they offer more than stock.
Unread 05-31-2009, 09:31 PM   #5
bvjeep
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Some of the trails are opening here In Buena Vista. Most you are able to get up to just below timberline. Therre is a local Jeep rental place called BV Jeeps www.bvjeeps.com , (no not me ) They have TJ's for rent and a couple of Cherokees too. Not sure what they charge but I know the prices go up as summer comes around. They will have some maps for you there too.

Thanks

BV Jeep

Remember: It Aint Perdy Till It's Dirty!!!!!
Colorado Jeep Member #1999

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.