Any of you guys around the mid-cities area? (Richland Hills, Hurst, Keller, ETC) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Any of you guys around the mid-cities area? (Richland Hills, Hurst, Keller, ETC)

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Headlight AssembliesThe Retrofit Source / JW Speaker LED Headlight GROUP BUY!

Unread 05-22-2009, 04:09 PM   #1
notforsale
1977 CJ5 

Any of you guys around the mid-cities area? (Richland Hills, Hurst, Keller, ETC)

I'm a solo Jeeper atm and I dont like it =(...I dont have any friends with Jeeps. I'm looking find a few guys around my age (like 16-20) to hang out with, trail ride, and work on the Jeeps together etc. By mid cities I mean like Keller, Haltom City, Richland Hills, Hurst, Euless...that general area.

Last edited by notforsale; 06-01-2009 at 03:41 PM..

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.