4th of July in Silverton - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > 4th of July in Silverton

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 06-23-2010, 05:03 PM   #1
-Zona-

4th of July in Silverton

Who's gonna be there?

If BBP is open, I'm taking it. If not, then probably just taking Engineer to Ouray then Corkscrew/Hurricane/California on the way back in time for the fireworks in Silverton.

It'd be cool if anyone wants to meet up, we will probably head out after the parade (10:30am).

Unread 06-25-2010, 12:41 PM   #2
-Zona-

You're kidding me right? None of you clowns are going to Silverton on the 4th? Jeepforum, your lack of win is disturbing...
Unread 06-27-2010, 03:29 AM   #3
Polecat
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Earlier this year I was planning on being in Ouray on the 4th to see the waterhose fights in the center of town.

Won't be there until the 3rd week in July now.
Unread 07-03-2010, 11:26 AM   #4
wild4thenight
1996 ZJ 

I will be there and it shall ROCK!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.