2008 Jeep Challenge Amarillo, Tx Palo Duro Canyon - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > 2008 Jeep Challenge Amarillo, Tx Palo Duro Canyon

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 09-18-2008, 10:36 PM   #1
chumpmann
2008 JK Wrangler 

2008 Jeep Challenge Amarillo, Tx Palo Duro Canyon

This September 26th, 27th and 28th.

Here is a link to the info: Jeep Challenge

Going to be a lot of fun!

a couple of pics....

¡ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dıןɟ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

Other Jeeps...
1994 YJ - 2.5" RC lift, 31x10.5 BFG AT

Hers - '07 XK
chumpmann is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-06-2008, 08:18 PM   #2
qpcs
2008 JK Wrangler 

Man, I live in Lubbock and just got me an 08 Rubicon. I am in the process of getting the lift and wheels set up for it, but I have heard a lot about PD canyon. Keep me in touch for future ventures out there. I just moved here from Farmington, NM so I am not familiar with anything down here yet. I would love to meet up with someone in the area one of these weekends. Those shots from PD canyon look sweet.
qpcs is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-26-2009, 11:51 PM   #3
StreetWolf

What part of Palo Duro Canyon is this? We're going to be taking a trip up there leaving out early this Saturday morning and want to hit some of the trails.
OME 3" Lift, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, Kevlar Pads, ARB Bull Bar, Warn XD 9500 Winch, Safari Snorkel, Tom Woods Driveshafts Front and Rear, Southdown Diff Guards, CDL Hooked Up, Detroit/Tru Trac Lockers, 4.11 Gears, SD Expedition Rack, Expedition Rear Ladder, 6 Hella 4000's, 4300k HID Headlights, 03-04 Headlamp Conversion, 34x10.5 Swamper LTB's
StreetWolf is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2009, 08:32 AM   #4
thegreatself

I'm pretty sure all the Palo Duro trails are on private land.
thegreatself is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2009, 11:12 AM   #5
StreetWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatself View Post
Ugh... x_X

Not what I was hoping to hear. Same situation around my area, everything is fenced off and private now.

Do you or anyone happen to know any contact information for the people who allow the guys pictured above to have their rally? Surely if I could get in contact with them they wouldn't mind a single vehicle rolling through.
OME 3" Lift, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, Kevlar Pads, ARB Bull Bar, Warn XD 9500 Winch, Safari Snorkel, Tom Woods Driveshafts Front and Rear, Southdown Diff Guards, CDL Hooked Up, Detroit/Tru Trac Lockers, 4.11 Gears, SD Expedition Rack, Expedition Rear Ladder, 6 Hella 4000's, 4300k HID Headlights, 03-04 Headlamp Conversion, 34x10.5 Swamper LTB's
Unread 03-27-2009, 11:18 AM   #6
foggybottombob
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatself View Post
One of the main reasons for getting out of Texas. I left 10 years ago. If you don't have family with a large ranch or a pocket full of money, you can't do much outdoor stuff in Texas.
foggybottombob is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2009, 12:07 PM   #7
StreetWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by foggybottombob View Post
One of the main reasons for getting out of Texas. I left 10 years ago. If you don't have family with a large ranch or a pocket full of money, you can't do much outdoor stuff in Texas.
No joke.

I'll be out of here one day eventually.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.