who was this? adirondacks 5 years ago topless - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > who was this? adirondacks 5 years ago topless

JK Vent Covers - NalinMFGRCV Axles at CCORPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 12-27-2009, 07:07 PM   #16
XaphanZ
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj7Sswampers View Post
So for five years you have been looking for this guy, what are you gonna say when you find him, " oh, we are long lost soul mates because you drive with your hard top off in the winter, even though it probably wasn't about being cool, but the hard top being gone. or something." I'm just want to know what you want to say to this guy so badly that 5 years later it is still valid. Are you gonna talk about his cold balls that day? Or what an awesome jacket he had? Or why he didn't just take the whole door off? his destination? What if he lives in China now, and the Jeep is scrap? All I'm saying is it a stretch to think this guy *might* even remember passing you , on some random highway, and cares enough to remember. What if he drives a Ford now?
no, haven't been looking for him for 5 years.... just since this post went up. he's been the topic of conversation on and off for the past 5 years.
and yes, i prolly would want to talk about how cold his balls were that day. maybe he would and maybe he would'nt care. i know if i had made an impression on a random stranger for any number of the strange and unusual things i've done in my lifetime, it might be fun to stumble across a story about it on a forum someplace and talk to them about it.
i doubt he would remember us passing him, and even if he didn't care previously, maybe he would get a kick out of seeing himself in the photo and knowing his craziness made an impression on some passers by.
if he moved to china... oh well. if he drives a ford now... oh well. it doen't change that moment in time in which our minds were blown as we crossed paths.
geez... who pissed in your cornflakes anyways?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.