where to ride in upstate ny - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > where to ride in upstate ny

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-09-2009, 11:13 AM   #1
saharadream
2002 TJ Wrangler 

where to ride in upstate ny

i liv in red hook ny 12571 about 2 hours north of the city. theres not to many legal places around here to off road that i know of. me and some jeep buddies are really looking for more trails to ride and experience. if anyone lives in this area please help n let me know if you have any good wheeling spots

Unread 04-10-2009, 08:18 AM   #2
Andy-WhiteTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

There really is no place to go wheeling in NY unless you're looking for some unmaintained roads that a stock vehicle can get through. The best thing is to join a club and get to know more people with the same frame of mind.

If you're interested, PM me and I'll give you directions to the next Hudson Valley 4 Wheelers meeting this April 20th. Most of us are lifted with 33" tires or larger and have lockers but there are some runs we do that don't require so much lift and tires as long as you don't mind a bump or scrape here and there.

Just another member of:Hudson Valley 4 Wheelers, Inc. (a 501(c)(7) Not-for-Profit Corporation)
Member: NOVA (Northeast Off-road Vehicle Alliance)
Unread 04-11-2009, 09:04 PM   #3
jpchk2000

trails

I live in gloversvile new york and I am trying to find some good trails to go on. I know of a few trails around my area and I am getting a little bored with them. My jeep is not lifted and I don't have much experience but I am looking for some good people to ride with and teach me a thing or two. If anyone is interested please let me know.
Unread 04-17-2009, 10:31 AM   #4
flexsaharatj
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpchk2000 View Post
I live in gloversvile new york and I am trying to find some good trails to go on. I know of a few trails around my area and I am getting a little bored with them. My jeep is not lifted and I don't have much experience but I am looking for some good people to ride with and teach me a thing or two. If anyone is interested please let me know.
how far are you from albany? I'm down to meet up and ride

Firefighters Jeep Club

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.