JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   North East USA (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f160/)
-   -   U-Pull-It Junkyards in NJ? (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f160/u-pull-junkyards-nj-940917/)

Crewdude007 01-05-2010 10:41 AM

U-Pull-It Junkyards in NJ?
 
Anybody know a good U-Pull-It JY in NJ? I've been to Blacey's in Wrightstown. Not too bad a selection. A few XJs and WJs. Only saw 2 Wranglers though. They're not open on Sundays. Anybody got any other ideas?

MuckSavage 01-05-2010 12:20 PM

Albion near Berlin, Shorty's in Williamstown, Dirkes in Mays Landing. You probably won't find any CJ, YJ, TJ's, but alot of XJ & ZJ

mcg311TJ 01-05-2010 06:40 PM

There's one in Vineland, Just off of 55. Atleast there was one last time I was in the area.

alecmcmahon 01-05-2010 07:20 PM

All American Auto Salvage

Rahway NJ

they usually have alot of jeep stuff.

yellowismellow 01-05-2010 10:29 PM

absolute auto in middlesex boro, NJ
they get a TJ or YJ once in a while, but they get stripped very quicky.
theres usually a good amount of xjs and some zjs in the back of the yard.

MuckSavage 01-06-2010 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcg311TJ (Post 8628680)
There's one in Vineland, Just off of 55. Atleast there was one last time I was in the area.


If you mean the one on Landis Ave between Rte 55 & Rte 47, it's gone....sadly

mcg311TJ 01-06-2010 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuckSavage (Post 8631838)
If you mean the one on Landis Ave between Rte 55 & Rte 47, it's gone....sadly

Yup, That's the one I mean. :thumbdown: Like I siad, Last time I was there :(

Martinsc 02-14-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alecmcmahon (Post 8629055)
All American Auto Salvage

Rahway NJ

they usually have alot of jeep stuff.

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowismellow (Post 8630677)
absolute auto in middlesex boro, NJ
they get a TJ or YJ once in a while, but they get stripped very quicky.
theres usually a good amount of xjs and some zjs in the back of the yard.


Has anybody been to either of these lately? I'm trying to find either a D44 out of a TJ, or an 8.8. Or does anybody know of any junkyards in North Jersey?

Tooch 02-14-2010 08:27 PM

you need to take a trip to harrys u-pull it. not in nj though. but for the vehicles that are there its worth the drive

Martinsc 02-14-2010 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tooch (Post 8892986)
you need to take a trip to harrys u-pull it. not in nj though. but for the vehicles that are there its worth the drive

Where is it?

Tooch 02-14-2010 08:57 PM

We Got Used.com

Martinsc 02-14-2010 09:07 PM

Damn two hour drive. Have you been there before?

Tooch 02-14-2010 09:08 PM

my friend goes to school close to there. first time he went pulled an 8.8 wit discs for his xj. you can find a database with what vehicles are on there

Martinsc 02-14-2010 09:11 PM

Alright thanks. I will have to make a trip there one day soon. I have some tax return money to spend.

Martinsc 02-14-2010 09:18 PM

Edit: Nevermind I found the info.


The time now is 10:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.