TONS of Jeep Parts, Southington - CT - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > TONS of Jeep Parts, Southington - CT

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 11-07-2009, 11:00 AM   #1
JMillerUA6
1995 ZJ 

TONS of Jeep Parts, Southington - CT

I went to Chuck and Eddies Scrapyard today in Southington CT to look for a few parts for the ZJ and there were a TON of ZJ's and XJ's there. Just wanted to let you guys know. I must have seen 25 or so ZJ's just in the small area I was in. Came out of there with a set of 98 ZJ Laredo Wheels with like new Goodyear Wrangler GS-A's for $150.

Most of them were C4C cars so the engines were no good.

Unread 11-07-2009, 01:44 PM   #2
Beerman77
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Got an address?? Or contact info??
Unread 11-09-2009, 12:05 AM   #3
mobileXterror
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Oh man, this is awesome news. I was actually born in Southington and am heading this way to visit family this weekend. Definitely checking this place out.
Unread 11-11-2009, 09:06 AM   #4
JMillerUA6
1995 ZJ 

Here ya go guys.....

Chuck and Eddie's Used Auto Parts

I had a blast walking around that place.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.