Tellico - Fall 2007 - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Tellico - Fall 2007

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 01-02-2007, 10:06 PM   #31
SpoolinU

I have back to back weddings in Oct of 07' (1st 2 weekends)...I can't do anything till the 15th if it's in october I would prefer either the 15th of Oct or after or September at some point.

SpoolinU is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2007, 12:51 PM   #32
Froudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoolinU
I have back to back weddings in Oct of 07' (1st 2 weekends)...I can't do anything till the 15th if it's in october I would prefer either the 15th of Oct or after or September at some point.
You sure go to a lot of weddings.....j/k

Ok, what about the last week in October? Oct 21st to the 27th? Would that work for everyone?
Unread 01-03-2007, 01:03 PM   #33
andrew8635

I won't be able to go on this run because of my acceptance to college in daytona beach. The upside is that there is a jeep/4x4 club there!
Andrew #2

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]1998 Green TJ Sport[/B][/COLOR]

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="6"][SIZE="5"]SAVE PARAGON![/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B][url]www.saveparagonap.com[/url][/B]

[SIZE="1"]|RE SuperFlex 4.5" w/ 3.5" springs|RE Adj. Lower Control Arms|RE Adj. Rear Track Bar|RE Monotube Shocks|RE GenII Discos|RE Extended Rear Breaklines|Crager 15x8 Soft 8's|33x12.50 Maxxis Bighorn M/T|1.25" JKS BL|M.O.R.E. 1" MML|Skid Row Engine Skid|Skid Row Steeringbox Skid|Skid Row Radiator Guard|RatShack CB|FireStik II Antenna|[/SIZE]

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"][B]SIRA 4x4[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
andrew8635 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2007, 01:37 PM   #34
Dozer.
2005 LJ Wrangler 

NO------>> The upside is all of those pretty young ladies (in bikinis) that you get to fondle--- I mean meet
Unread 01-03-2007, 03:00 PM   #35
rjt36
2009 JK Wrangler 

Who knows? Maybe those pretty ladies will have a Jeep!
rjt36 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2007, 04:55 PM   #36
andrew8635

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjt36
Who knows? Maybe those pretty ladies will have a Jeep!
hahaha then i would be in heaven!
Andrew #2

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="6"][SIZE="5"]SAVE PARAGON![/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]|RE SuperFlex 4.5" w/ 3.5" springs|RE Adj. Lower Control Arms|RE Adj. Rear Track Bar|RE Monotube Shocks|RE GenII Discos|RE Extended Rear Breaklines|Crager 15x8 Soft 8's|33x12.50 Maxxis Bighorn M/T|1.25" JKS BL|M.O.R.E. 1" MML|Skid Row Engine Skid|Skid Row Steeringbox Skid|Skid Row Radiator Guard|RatShack CB|FireStik II Antenna|[/SIZE]

Unread 01-03-2007, 08:28 PM   #37
SpoolinU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froudian
You sure go to a lot of weddings.....j/k

Ok, what about the last week in October? Oct 21st to the 27th? Would that work for everyone?
Yeah...all my friends from college are biting the bullet I gues most of us are at the age (26-28) where we start that thing called a family...not me though...can't afford a family AND the jeep

Last week of Oct. works for me if it works for everyone else.
SpoolinU is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2007, 08:36 PM   #38
Froudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoolinU
Yeah...all my friends from college are biting the bullet I gues most of us are at the age (26-28) where we start that thing called a family...not me though...can't afford a family AND the jeep

Last week of Oct. works for me if it works for everyone else.
Yeah but you look at it like there's now 2 incomes instead of one it makes it sound better. You just have to make sure that other person is into wheeling like you are. LOL!
Unread 01-04-2007, 12:48 AM   #39
BeachinXJ
Resident McGeek

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Just try to find one that doesn't watch Reba and crank the heat in hotel rooms up to 1000 degrees...

jamie.
Join the XJ Owners Club | Download the iMarn® iPhone App!
SIRA 4x4 Offroad Association
Rule #1 - No talking about the weather!
Homepage | Jeepspace Group|Twitter!|Facebook
BeachinXJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2007, 06:05 AM   #40
dhart523

That week works for me. Andrew, if you're going to be in FLA, why not drive up and meet us for some of the days we'll be there? You can bring some of that sunshine with you!

SIRA 4x4 Club
Old Guy Jeep Club Member [B]#1003[/B]

[b][size="5"][color="DarkRed"]SAVE PARAGON![/color][/size][/b] [b]Visit [url]www.saveparagonap.com[/url] to get more information.[/b]
dhart523 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2007, 08:31 AM   #41
andrew8635

I looked it up its around 9 hours from daytona beach to Tellico. I wouldn't mind the drive at all and im sure there will be atleast one or two other people willing to take the drive with me. Its too early for me to tell, but i want to go! I also would have to check to see what my schedule would be in october too.
Andrew #2

Unread 01-04-2007, 10:06 AM   #42
Froudian

Ok, so if the end of October is good for everyone then I would like to email the campground to see if they have cabins open for that week. Can we get some type of count together? I think we might want to go with the bigger cabin since people will be bring friends and other halfs with them. Does everyone agree?

I realize it's a long ways away but we'll have a better chance of getting what we want if we do the leg work now. So please let me know if the last week in October is ok for everyone and if sharing a cabin is ok with everyone and than I will know whether or not to book the big cabin.

Andrew, If you want to come but aren't sure I'll put you down as coming for now but once it gets closer let me know for sure and I can either add people or take you off the list totally, sound good?
Unread 01-04-2007, 10:15 AM   #43
XTC Jpr13
2000 TJ Wrangler 

sounds good to me for now!
XTC Jpr13 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2007, 10:21 AM   #44
Froudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTC Jpr13
sounds good to me for now!
Thanks Scott, will it be you and Catie?
Unread 01-04-2007, 10:26 AM   #45
XTC Jpr13
2000 TJ Wrangler 

most likely just me but who knows by then!
XTC Jpr13 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.