Staten Island? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Staten Island?

UCF Black Friday SaleLOCKERS!!!! - ARB, Auburn, Detroit, Eaton, OX, Spartan, YuRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 05-20-2009, 03:47 PM   #1
SilverBullot
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Staten Island?

Any Jeepers out there from Staten Island or NYC? or are you all still driving around in mommy and daddy's cute lil' BMW?

(ಠ_ృ)
97 TJ A/C Compressor for SALE!
SilverBullot is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2009, 04:49 PM   #2
Orange_Crush
1989 YJ Wrangler 

stagnant island you mean?
Unread 05-20-2009, 06:33 PM   #3
alecmcmahon

i saw a decent looking TJ while in traffic on the gothels today, nice orange, looked like BB and 32's.

lots of JK's on the island though.
alecmcmahon is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2009, 09:00 PM   #4
SilverBullot
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange_Crush View Post
stagnant island you mean?
Yup, that's Staten Italy for you
(ಠ_ృ)
97 TJ A/C Compressor for SALE!
SilverBullot is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-21-2009, 03:54 AM   #5
rdmption
1992 XJ Cherokee 

haha.. very true. I currently live in Manhattan, but I actually graduated from Tottenville High School in 05. I am in the process of getting work done to my XJ do you fellas know of any good, affordable, installation shops? near the NYC area? Long island, New Jersey, it really doesn't matter. Please let me know.
rdmption is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-21-2009, 08:42 AM   #6
Orange_Crush
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Go Jets!

I used to live in the Jerz.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.