South PA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > South PA

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteinjager TJ tube doorsAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONS

Unread 10-22-2009, 09:18 PM   #1
CaleTJ99
1996 XJ Cherokee 

South PA

Im in the horsham PA, ambler area. I have seena few lifted jeeps around so is there any place to wheel around here? I go to school at temple ambler and saw a lifted XJ so anyone know any spots?

-Cale
99 tan TJ

and never monday we all know you invented 4 wheel drive, and you cold forged the S35 in the depths of moridor, but this is 44 vs 88. so when the next 35 thread comes up. you can play for that team:kiss:
Unread 10-24-2009, 01:48 PM   #2
fjc1982
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I'm from the general area too, Let me know if you find somewhere!
Unread 10-29-2009, 06:26 PM   #3
JayBanion
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Hey guys, im from Harleysville pa, by lansdale souderton area. Yea there is absolutly nothing around. Theres a few mud puddles up in Quakertown on pumping station road but thats about it. Everywhere else people got kicked out of. I went to school up in wilkes barre for a while, I had my old YJ with a 4'' up there. On any given road you will see a path head off into the mountain somewhere. PLENTY of trails up there if your willing to make the trip, about an hour and a half. Anything from rock, to mud, to coal. Good times up there, but around this area your out of luck. Good luck and happy Jeeping

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.