SNOW Pics, Philly burbs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > SNOW Pics, Philly burbs

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 02-10-2010, 10:28 PM   #1
Ron Burgundy
Team CANON

2009 JK Wrangler 

SNOW Pics, Philly burbs

By early Wednesday night, the official reported snowfall at Philadelphia International Airport was 14 inches. Totals were generally higher in the western suburbs and lower closer to the shore.

Philadelphia passed 65.5 inches of snow for the winter at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, surpassing the 1996 single-season snowfall record.

The unofficial new record stands at 75.5 inches, and it's only the second week in February.

I live in Lafayette Hill which is about 20 mins from Philly. Luckily I live in a townhouse, they shovel and plow our walks, roads, driveways. But even better, I have cool neighbors and we all hang out and drink/play games/sled, etc.

Hope everyone is enjoying the snow as much as we are.

Cheers!

MYGIG Database Thread

I appreciate all of the info & good people on this site.
JK Sahara 2dr
Unread 02-13-2010, 08:55 AM   #2
secondchancegc

sick pics!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.