SIRA 4x4 Logo Ideas - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > SIRA 4x4 Logo Ideas

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!

Unread 10-31-2006, 04:41 PM   #31
h2rescue

This can be all white with the letters being gone. and the outline of the raindrop missing and the inside of the drop in white (or what ever color the sticker.)

White Jeep Club Member #51

Project Groundhog:
1996 XJ SPORT, 4.0 AW4 NP231, Rock Sliders
PIAA lighting, Grill Guard, Dual Battery Setup
Unread 10-31-2006, 04:44 PM   #32
jipjip

i'm still a fan of the duck on the logo. it really brings water into the picture w/ that theme.

i was still thinking about using the duck that ray came up w/, then the duck having a tattoo on his arm of the jeep grille or something like that.....
95 yj sahara green w/ spice hard and soft top, bikini top,full steel doors, and 2 piece bestop soft doors,tnt customs front tube fenders w/ 6" flare,warn gas tank skid, skidrow oil pan skid,4.0HO,rear 31 spline 8.8 w/ disc brakes,4.10's and lsd,front HP d30 w/ 4.10's and aussie front locker,ax15,np231j w/ jb conversions ss sye, tom woods custom cv d/s,RE 4.5xd,35" toyo open country m/t's, 1" daystar body lift, warn 9.5ti
Unread 10-31-2006, 05:24 PM   #33
Dozer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommaho
Like this one?

I have a buddy that does graphic design who I'm gonna ask to throw together a couple as well.
Damn Andy, You're always pulling that XJ out of trouble. I wonder what's the problem? Always relying on a Wrangler.

[COLOR="Blue"]Lock'd, Rock'd, but not ready to roll.
[/COLOR]
[SIZE="2"]There needs to be a Twelve Step program to stop the modding addiction![/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="DarkRed"][U]SAVE PARAGON![/U][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] Visit [url]www.saveparagonap.com[/url] to get more information.
Unread 10-31-2006, 05:28 PM   #34
jipjip

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepitup
Damn Andy, You're always pulling that XJ out of trouble. I wonder what's the problem? Always relying on a Wrangler.
us square headlight guys have to stick together
95 yj sahara green w/ spice hard and soft top, bikini top,full steel doors, and 2 piece bestop soft doors,tnt customs front tube fenders w/ 6" flare,warn gas tank skid, skidrow oil pan skid,4.0HO,rear 31 spline 8.8 w/ disc brakes,4.10's and lsd,front HP d30 w/ 4.10's and aussie front locker,ax15,np231j w/ jb conversions ss sye, tom woods custom cv d/s,RE 4.5xd,35" toyo open country m/t's, 1" daystar body lift, warn 9.5ti
Unread 10-31-2006, 06:43 PM   #35
tommaho
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I think simpler would be better - just thinking about having decals made and what'll be cheap and easy.
Unread 10-31-2006, 07:17 PM   #36
jipjip

Quote:
I think simpler would be better - just thinking about having decals made and what'll be cheap and easy.
we don't exactly need window decals. we could have a small detailed decal for the side of the rig made up. and that way, it doesn't have to be simple.

a windshield decal can just be letters, and not need to be too detailed. but it think something that stands out is gonna catch more attention.

my .02c
Unread 10-31-2006, 07:22 PM   #37
YMMV

How about some rain in the backround?

How about a rig in the woods (centered) with rain in the backround with the lettering across the bottom or top?
Unread 10-31-2006, 07:46 PM   #38
tommaho
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jipjip
.. but it think something that stands out is gonna catch more attention.

my .02c

That's part of what I'm saying. IMO something simpler is gonna stand out more and get more attention. Like the one H2 posted - it's really cool and has potential, but I think stuck on the side of a jeep it's gonna look like a big dark splotch over 5 ft away cause there's so much detail.

Did we want to post something in GD to get more ideas?
Unread 10-31-2006, 07:57 PM   #39
Dozer.

How about we make a list of things that could potentially be in the logo. And then give the ideas to whoever is going to design it.

Examples:

-Rain (we always wheel in it)
-Rocks (we always wheel on them)
-4X4 (obvious reason)
-Jeep (maybe something with the grill w/ ROUND headlights)
-Ray's duck
-OR we could always use the pic of the YJ pulling out the XJ

[COLOR="Blue"]Lock'd, Rock'd, but not ready to roll.
[/COLOR]
[SIZE="2"]There needs to be a Twelve Step program to stop the modding addiction![/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="DarkRed"][U]SAVE PARAGON![/U][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] Visit [url]www.saveparagonap.com[/url] to get more information.
Unread 10-31-2006, 08:11 PM   #40
BeachinXJ
Resident McGeek

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Like this one?

I have a buddy that does graphic design who I'm gonna ask to throw together a couple as well.
Remind me to kick you in the nuts..
Join the XJ Owners Club | Download the iMarn® iPhone App!
SIRA 4x4 Offroad Association
Rule #1 - No talking about the weather!
Homepage | Jeepspace Group|Twitter!|Facebook
Unread 10-31-2006, 08:20 PM   #41
andrew8635

ill work on it more later
I'll try to get rays duck, a jeep, rocks, and rain
Unread 10-31-2006, 08:27 PM   #42
andrew8635

I made that when i was in my free period... that would look good as a window decal with the mountains in the background
Unread 10-31-2006, 08:29 PM   #43
SpoolinU

Quote:
Originally Posted by jipjip
we don't exactly need window decals. we could have a small detailed decal for the side of the rig made up. and that way, it doesn't have to be simple.

Yeah...some of us are running out of "windshield space"

That's premium real estate that I need to keep building my rig
Unread 10-31-2006, 08:43 PM   #44
andrew8635

i want a window decal... i like how they look
Unread 10-31-2006, 08:59 PM   #45
jipjip

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew8635
i want a window decal... i like how they look
i like the window decal, but i kinda want something a little more detailed as a sticker for the side of the rig, and then maybe design a simper version of it to use as a windshield banner, or larger logo.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.