Rubicon owners trailride in Ma May 29-31 - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Rubicon owners trailride in Ma May 29-31

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 04-12-2009, 10:41 AM   #61
JeeperDon
Patience, Grasshopper

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PILL View Post
Hey lay off. You're just jealous of the speed bumps I [with Sahara] can crawl over
True, but be careful you don't scratch those fancy painted flares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7slotgrills View Post
I don't understand the segregation you've made.
I don't know about the rest, but I'm just jealous I can't go.

Unread 04-12-2009, 02:45 PM   #62
mikeb683
2005 TJ Wrangler 

wow this is hilarious
Unread 04-12-2009, 02:55 PM   #63
JeeperDon
Patience, Grasshopper

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Rich/7slot, your PM box is full.
Unread 04-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #64
Mr_McNasty
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeperDon View Post
I don't know about the rest, but I'm just jealous I can't go.
Oh yeaaaaaah, Me tooooooooo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjp2 View Post
i burnout on puppies and kittens
Unread 04-12-2009, 05:50 PM   #65
7slotgrills
2005 TJ Wrangler 

True, but be careful you don't scratch those fancy painted flares

I don't have painted fenders. LOL Chrome won't get you home.

Rubicon owners trail ride May 29-31 W.Ma
51 M100
Unread 04-13-2009, 06:35 PM   #66
timmyt
2006 LJ Wrangler 

i swear you guys are so retarted. not you 7 slots all the other *******es!

Unread 04-14-2009, 07:17 PM   #67
7slotgrills
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks Timmy I hear you. LOL

Lets use this forum for good. not evil.
51 M100
Unread 04-16-2009, 08:35 AM   #68
WJ04
2004 WJ 

Quote:
I don't understand the segregation you've made

People do brand name and model runs all the time, how is this differnt?

I don't care that you don't have a Rubicon or that I have one ,yes they are both Jeeps the point is that it is a Rubicon run. As would be with a JK run.
Or a XJ run.
If you come up with a smart *** run they you can lead it.
Hi, I don't want to come on your run, but I do wan't to correct you. When you say a Rubicon only run is the same as an JK only run or XJ only run, you are wrong. JK and XJ are modles not trims, Rubicon is a trim. I have a grand cherokee and If I wanted to do a run I woulden't say a LAREDO only run or OVERLAND only run, I would say a GRAND CHEROKEE run whether laredo, limited, or overland. So instead of you saying a WRANGLER only run you are separating the trims by saying Rubuicon only, leaving the X and Saharra guys scraching there heads saying what can your rubicon do that my built X or saharra can't.
2004 WJ Laredo-selectrac 242-I6- Custom XJ intake w/Amsoil cone filter- PSC HD Pump & Res- PSC ported box- B&M trans cooler- B&M PS cooler- Custom chevy 1 Ton over the knuckle steering- Rough Stuff 1 Ton tierod & draglink ends- Saguaro 4x4 Front 3/4" shackles, Rear hitch & Warn 3/4" shackle-Mopar Front skid,Gastank skid -IRO TC skid- RRO super sliders- 6.5'' IRO critical path lift -IRO extended rear arms-Bilstein 5125 shocks -IRO F&R 6.5'' Bump stops-Carolina drive shaft-16x7 black soft 8's - 34'' Super swampers-Yukon 4.11 gears -Ultimate RCV shafts - LockRight Locked ECGS bolt in rear D60 -35 spline Chomloy shafts -BTF HD diff cover -IRO Adj A-arm-OX Locked super D30 -OX HD diff cover -OX drive away lock-Rock Krawler d30 truss-Stillen rotors & Matrix pads-JKS Adj Track Bar-JKS Quicker discos -Relocated OME SD-40 Steering Stabilizer-BDS stabilizer brackets-Relocated washer bottle-Removed rear sway bar-Cobra CB-TomTom one XL navi-alpine deck

Still to come: Flowmaster 50suv

October 2011 GCOTM Winner

Some of my videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/LockedWJ?feature=mhee

Quote:
I burnout on puppies and kittens
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwmaniacx View Post
Lets not and say we didn't.

Last edited by WJ04; 04-16-2009 at 03:27 PM..
Unread 04-18-2009, 07:10 PM   #69
7slotgrills
2005 TJ Wrangler 

You said:Rubicon is a trim LOL

Well you are wrong! Are the front and rear Dana 44's a trim?
Are the air lockers a trim? Is the 4to1 transferecase a trim?

The Rubicon sticker on the hood maybe a trim ,if you put it there.
But a Rubicon is not a trim package. NO
51 M100
Unread 04-19-2009, 07:59 PM   #70
WJ04
2004 WJ 

Quote:
You said:Rubicon is a trim LOL

Well you are wrong! Are the front and rear Dana 44's a trim?
Are the air lockers a trim? Is the 4to1 transferecase a trim?

The Rubicon sticker on the hood maybe a trim ,if you put it there.
But a Rubicon is not a trim package. NO
Ha ha ha....you have a rubicon and don't know its a trim? did you realy think Rubicon is its own thing?..lol sorry to burst you're bubble but all those things you mentioned are standard features that are offerd on the Rubicon TRIM.

http://consumerguideauto.howstuffwor...im-options.htm

Quote:
Available Models & Trims for the 2009 Jeep Wrangler

The 2009 Jeep Wrangler, available in 3 trim types, offers choices for just about any car buyer. Choose from a wide selection of amenities to find your best fit.

The 2009 Jeep Wrangler is largely unchanged. This off-road-ready SUV is offered in 2-door or Unlimited 4-door form. Trim levels include X, Sahara, and Rubicon. All Wranglers are available with a folding soft top or a removable hardtop. All have a 3.8-liter V6 engine. Two-door Wranglers have 202 hp; Unlimiteds have 205. Manual or automatic transmission is available. The 2-door models are 4-wheel drive only. Unlimiteds come with rear drive or 4WD. Wrangler's 4WD system should not be left engaged on dry pavement but includes a low-range gear for off-roading. Maximum towing capacity is 2000 lb on the 2-door, 3500 lb on the Unlimited. Available safety features include ABS, traction control, antiskid system, and front side airbags. For severe off-road use, Wrangler can be equipped with an electronic-disconnecting front stabilizer bar, locking differentials, and specific tires. For 2009, Wrangler adds Jeep's Trailer-Sway Control, which activates the antiskid system if it detects a towed trailer is not following its intended path.
2004 WJ Laredo-selectrac 242-I6- Custom XJ intake w/Amsoil cone filter- PSC HD Pump & Res- PSC ported box- B&M trans cooler- B&M PS cooler- Custom chevy 1 Ton over the knuckle steering- Rough Stuff 1 Ton tierod & draglink ends- Saguaro 4x4 Front 3/4" shackles, Rear hitch & Warn 3/4" shackle-Mopar Front skid,Gastank skid -IRO TC skid- RRO super sliders- 6.5'' IRO critical path lift -IRO extended rear arms-Bilstein 5125 shocks -IRO F&R 6.5'' Bump stops-Carolina drive shaft-16x7 black soft 8's - 34'' Super swampers-Yukon 4.11 gears -Ultimate RCV shafts - LockRight Locked ECGS bolt in rear D60 -35 spline Chomloy shafts -BTF HD diff cover -IRO Adj A-arm-OX Locked super D30 -OX HD diff cover -OX drive away lock-Rock Krawler d30 truss-Stillen rotors & Matrix pads-JKS Adj Track Bar-JKS Quicker discos -Relocated OME SD-40 Steering Stabilizer-BDS stabilizer brackets-Relocated washer bottle-Removed rear sway bar-Cobra CB-TomTom one XL navi-alpine deck

Quote:
Quote:
Unread 04-20-2009, 09:30 AM   #71
7slotgrills
2005 TJ Wrangler 

standard features maybe, but Jeep it's wording about trim.
You can not get Dana 44's front and rear on a X with lockers.My whole
point is to take out a group on people who own Rubicons not people who
built rigs. I want to lead a group of built from the "factory Jeeps" with Dana 44's and lockers. I don't want to take a group of X's with out lockers and run this area and pull them off every rock.You must understand that.
If I wanted to do a a Jeep run then I would have.
51 M100
Unread 04-20-2009, 02:41 PM   #72
WJ04
2004 WJ 

Quote:
standard features maybe, but Jeep it's wording about trim.
You can not get Dana 44's front and rear on a X with lockers.My whole
point is to take out a group on people who own Rubicons not people who
built rigs. I want to lead a group of built from the "factory Jeeps" with Dana 44's and lockers. I don't want to take a group of X's with out lockers and run this area and pull them off every rock.You must understand that.
If I wanted to do a a Jeep run then I would have.
Hey, I have no beef, you put together what ever run you wan't. I just thought I'd shed alittle light on why abunch of others are making a stink about a rubicon only run. I only bumped into this thread by accident as I do not own a wrangler of any type. good luck with your run, hope its everything you wanted it to be and remember Keep it legal.

Quote:
Quote:
Unread 04-20-2009, 04:42 PM   #73
7slotgrills
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Rubicon owners trail ride May 29-31 W.Ma
51 M100
Unread 04-20-2009, 06:27 PM   #74
timmyt
2006 LJ Wrangler 

trim

Unread 04-20-2009, 08:12 PM   #75
navman
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Dude, you just don't get it when you have done somthing good like a clean up(s) or start a Jeep club(s) Then you can have your day, you don't know any thing about me. Do something good and get off my back and get a life.
These people want a Rubicon run and I intend on giving them a great run.
Rich your own actions are what gets you the negative reactions you recieve. You get on the association forum and tell everybody that we should use code names for all the trails to keep them from getting closed, then you go out and post pics of a run you just did at a very sensitive area and list the actual name and location of it on public forums. All the good you think you do you cancel out with the things you shouldn't. When you figure that out maybe you will get some respect for the good you do do.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.