Rubicon owners trailride in Ma May 29-31 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Rubicon owners trailride in Ma May 29-31

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 03-27-2009, 05:44 PM   #16
rubiwannabe
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Whatever...go have fun with your clique....do you have any grey poupon in that rubi?...

Unread 03-27-2009, 06:05 PM   #17
7slotgrills
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Dude what is your issue? My name may be Rich but I'm not.
You want to go Jeeping some time that's fine but I'd like to do this
run with all Rubicons.
51 M100
Unread 03-27-2009, 06:11 PM   #18
Luckyduck
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I got rubi axles in one of my jeeps does make me close enough to a rubi?

CentralMass4wd.com

1993 Ranger 2wd - dd
1999 wranger 2.5 - it gets used for something
1978 international scout - being built
1998 Cherokee sport 4.0 auto
1957 CJ5 - restoring back to stock http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...54#post5168554
Bikes:2000 Ducati Monster 900: 2001 CBR 600 F4i: 1980 CB 900
my build http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/my-build-thread-those-us-low-budgets-550786/
Unread 03-27-2009, 09:03 PM   #19
ZtotheJ
2008 WK 

this is by far the gayest way to express your love for rubi's a jeeps a jeeps. you want your man purse back?
[LIST][/LIST][CENTER][LIST][*]2008 brilliant black SRT-8, 180 t-state k&n cai, predator, resonators removed, MHP CMR tune, eibach springs, fan mod, esp/abs mod, X-50 radar, elite catch can, debaged/rebadged, stubby antenna. [*] 1997 ZJ LIMTED 6.5 SOLD! [*] 09 APBRA JET PILOT FREESTYLE ATTENDEE. [*]ZtotheJ build [*][url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=691232[/url][/LIST][/CENTER]

INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT KING!
Unread 03-27-2009, 09:09 PM   #20
nwfjarhead
1998 ZJ 

why do you have his purse? LOL!!!
Unread 03-27-2009, 10:03 PM   #21
JeeperDon
Patience, Grasshopper

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwfjarhead View Post
why do you have his purse? LOL!!!
I think it's called a murse.

I was thinking of a seniors ride, 60 and over only. We could rent some babe college students as passengers, do it in August when it's hot.
Unread 03-28-2009, 07:25 AM   #22
rubiwannabe
2003 TJ Wrangler 

[QUOTE=7slotgrills;6889826]Dude what is your issue? My name may be Rich but I'm not.
run with all Rubicons.[/QUOTE
DUDE..my issue is that i just dont understand the bias....as a fellow jeeper stated ..
"a jeeps a jeep"...ive been trying to understand you thinking but have come up with no reasonable answer,i thought owning a jeep was like a brotherhood of sorts...ive stopped in the middle of raging snowstorms to help a jeeper on the side of the highway to help..i give the "wave" to all jeeps,regardless of year/make..male/female...i just dont understand only wanting to include RUBICONS only, ive only come up with two reasons, 1..is that you think owning a RUBICON over any other jeep is a STATUS symbol, like the same reason people would buy a HUMMER..to display thier wealth, although i know thats not why people by RUBICONS,you seem to maybe feel yourself a better person....(just guessing here), 2.The only other reason i could fathom is that because the RUBICON does come equipped in stock form to be a better off road vehicle than all other JEEPS,you dont want to extend any personal effort of extracting a NON-RUBICON JEEP should it become stuck, this coincides with a previous event you post/emailed me about where as only jeeps with WINCHES need attend, which i find insulting, i have a winch and would gladly extend the use of it to any fellow jeeper that may need my assistance, actually i would offer it to anyone that needs it, ive even pulled out a subaru forester from a snow bank..anyway ive ranted enough, until you can covince me otherwise, have fun..
Unread 03-28-2009, 08:04 AM   #23
JeeperDon
Patience, Grasshopper

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubiwannabe View Post
1..is that you think owning a RUBICON over any other jeep is a STATUS symbol, like the same reason people would buy a HUMMER..to display thier wealth
No, you're confused, it's not the Rubicon owners that are snooty, it's the Sahara owners. They have their 'Sahara Only' ride at the mall.
Unread 03-28-2009, 06:23 PM   #24
chief116
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7slotgrills View Post
Dude what is your issue? My name may be Rich but I'm not.
run with all Rubicons.
DUDE..my issue is that i just dont understand the bias....as a fellow jeeper stated ..
"a jeeps a jeep"...ive been trying to understand you thinking but have come up with no reasonable answer,i thought owning a jeep was like a brotherhood of sorts...ive stopped in the middle of raging snowstorms to help a jeeper on the side of the highway to help..i give the "wave" to all jeeps,regardless of year/make..male/female...i just dont understand only wanting to include RUBICONS only, ive only come up with two reasons, 1..is that you think owning a RUBICON over any other jeep is a STATUS symbol, like the same reason people would buy a HUMMER..to display thier wealth, although i know thats not why people by RUBICONS,you seem to maybe feel yourself a better person....(just guessing here), 2.The only other reason i could fathom is that because the RUBICON does come equipped in stock form to be a better off road vehicle than all other JEEPS,you dont want to extend any personal effort of extracting a NON-RUBICON JEEP should it become stuck, this coincides with a previous event you post/emailed me about where as only jeeps with WINCHES need attend, which i find insulting, i have a winch and would gladly extend the use of it to any fellow jeeper that may need my assistance, actually i would offer it to anyone that needs it, ive even pulled out a subaru forester from a snow bank..anyway ive ranted enough, until you can covince me otherwise, have fun..
wow man, way to get your nuts in a twist. the guy likes his rubicon, i like mine, so i emailed to attend. no big deal. theres hundreds of runs going on at any given weekend, find another one to go on. theres hundreds of threads here requesting pictures of only jeeps with a 4" lift and 33s. go cause a ruckus there because you have a 3" lift and 32s and want to show off your jeep. you don't have a rubicon, and theres nothing wrong with that, i'm sure your rig is more capable than mine, but why even look at a thread titled "rubicon owners trailride"
Unread 03-28-2009, 06:42 PM   #25
JeeperDon
Patience, Grasshopper

1993 YJ Wrangler 

How about "College Graduate Trail Ride", keep out all those no teeth no GED blue collar riff-raff."
Unread 03-28-2009, 06:45 PM   #26
chief116
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeperDon View Post
How about "College Graduate Trail Ride", keep out all those no teeth no GED blue collar riff-raff."
then i can't go, and i'll cry about it on their thread.
Unread 03-29-2009, 04:51 AM   #27
rubiwannabe
2003 TJ Wrangler 

[QUOTE=chief116;6896045]wow man, way to get your nuts in a twist. the guy likes his rubicon, i like mine, so i emailed to attend. no big deal. theres hundreds of runs going on at any given weekend, find another one to go on. theres hundreds of threads here requesting pictures of only jeeps with a 4" lift and 33s. go cause a ruckus there because you have a 3" lift and 32s and want to show off your jeep. you don't have a rubicon, and theres nothing wrong with that, i'm sure your rig is more capable than mine, but why even look at a thread titled "rubicon owners trailride"[/QUOTE

I have no reason to "show off" my jeep to anyone, the point is this guy wants $50 bucks to join his "club"..but so far 3/4 rides have been dependent on some accessory or that your jeep is a rubicon, anyway this has nothing to do with you..so..carry on
Unread 03-29-2009, 05:29 AM   #28
chief116
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

I have no reason to "show off" my jeep to anyone, the point is this guy wants $50 bucks to join his "club"..but so far 3/4 rides have been dependent on some accessory or that your jeep is a rubicon, anyway this has nothing to do with you..so..carry on
it does, because i want to join his ride, and i'm the second yes, but I'm buried on page 2 because you have a gripe with rich. if you don't like the way he operates, don't join his club. theres 22 others in the NEA, and probably 20+ in EC.
Unread 03-29-2009, 07:06 AM   #29
rubiwannabe
2003 TJ Wrangler 

anyway...you guys go have fun...ive said all id like to say..thread done..
Unread 03-29-2009, 08:42 AM   #30
rroadkilll
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I will put a "Rubicon" sticker on my Jeep if that counts!!!
I can't wait to tear it up in the mall parking lot with you some day Jay... we could park on each other's tires all flexed out taking up 4 parking spots, walk in the mall with our jeep keys dangling for everyone to see, hit up some abercrombie and fitch, then go back outside and hang out by the jeeps for a few hours... maybe get risky and drive over some curbs.. :highfive:

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.