Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Rausch Creek,PA -- Sat. 5/2/09

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Tom95YJ 
#1 ·
i know there is a topic for attending the comp event, but not for wheeling the park.

so lets see if we can get a group together, i hate heading up alone and not having a planned group to ride with.

I'd like to run blues and blacks, but we'll stick with whatever the group is comfortable with.

who's in ?

#2 ·
I would love to go but my jeep is not ready yet.

Maybe later in May ill be able to go, please keep me in mind for later

#3 ·
May 2

Hey Andy here - the guy who accidentally bought your spare tire carrier ;) I might be able to to make it this weekend. At a minimum I"m taking the fam up to watch the comp. I see you are getting out pretty often. I'll keep in touch and we will connect sometime over the next few months.

#4 ·
Hey Andy here - the guy who accidentally bought your spare tire carrier ;) I might be able to to make it this weekend. At a minimum I"m taking the fam up to watch the comp. I see you are getting out pretty often. I'll keep in touch and we will connect sometime over the next few months.
yeh, definitely, I'll probably be heading up at least twice a month now that it's warmer, probably every other sat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.