Rausch Creek Jan. 17 - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Rausch Creek Jan. 17

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 01-18-2010, 04:00 PM   #136
creepycrawly
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Well I had a GREAT time. Sorry I didnt link up with you guys, but the two guys I was with wanted to stay in a smaller, more independent group. We wound up running blues and blacks and had a blast. It was my first time at the park as well as my first time out in the new jeep and both were loads of fun. The Goodyears on the jeep impressed me in the rocks because I did not have a very high opinion of them before, but they were definitely not at home in the little bit of mud and loose dirt that we hit. The auto, low gears and TONS of flex made everything seem almost too easy. This new jeep is literally point and shoot and I hardly even used the lockers. I think next time I will try to do more before I lock the hubs in and then take the more difficult lines! It will definitely be a weekend destination this summer because the 3 1/2 hr drive up, wheeling, and drive home kinda hurt! Still had a great time and would like to run with a little larger group next time.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.