Quadratec Tent Sale - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Quadratec Tent Sale

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-04-2009, 01:46 PM   #16
Solidkm
1998 TJ Wrangler 

And I love the quadratec drover doing front digs in the parking lot. look buddy i know you dont pay for your tires. but we do .. OK

3. A ford 8.8 is the only axle that has the capability to snag rocks, and other obstacles. Avoid this axle
Unread 10-04-2009, 09:02 PM   #17
jim_bert
2001 TJ Wrangler 

just seeing the quadratec ladies (the blondes) was worth the trip....smoking hot...
2001 Yellow Sport, I6, Dana 44 3.73 gears, 31x10.5 procomp AT on cragar soft 8s, silverstar headlights, black headlight bezels, raingler full netting system, raingler roll bar handles, EK motorsport maglite holder, Tuffy door lockers, Tuffy glovebox, stepshield door entry guards, 130w Halogen KC Daylighters on windhield mounts, kenwood kvt-819dvd, 5.25" front speaker conversion, door switch defeat, U-Pol Raptor liner, Dynomax Super Turbo Cat-Back Exhaust, Iggee seat covers, SAVVY LED Taillights.
Unread 10-05-2009, 07:06 AM   #18
squibload
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Know how the scratch and dent is at the WC Tent sale...how does it compare to the sale at the All-Breeds Jeep Show in York? I've heard guys say that Q-tec brings even more stuff to that show...
Unread 10-05-2009, 09:05 AM   #19
CaleTJ99
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squibload View Post
Know how the scratch and dent is at the WC Tent sale...how does it compare to the sale at the All-Breeds Jeep Show in York? I've heard guys say that Q-tec brings even more stuff to that show...
I didnt have a chance to stop by the quadratec tent during the PA jeep show but all the other vendors that istoped by had a ton of stuff, even the swap meet section had more to offer then quadratec did at there own warehouse. and you would thek they would have stuff in stock when you ordered it, both my friend and brother ordered stuff that they didnt have in stock!
and never monday we all know you invented 4 wheel drive, and you cold forged the S35 in the depths of moridor, but this is 44 vs 88. so when the next 35 thread comes up. you can play for that team:kiss:
Unread 10-05-2009, 12:20 PM   #20
Solidkm
1998 TJ Wrangler 

its all about you cale
3. A ford 8.8 is the only axle that has the capability to snag rocks, and other obstacles. Avoid this axle

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.