Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Quadratec Tent Sale

3K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  Solidkm 
#1 ·
Quadratec is having their annual tent sale on Oct. 3rd...Whose going to be there? It starts at 9am I believe? Food, Jeeps, Raffles and Saless.. nothing more you could as for!

#4 ·
Nice, I didn't sign up for the show, Just going to go to look around and have fun...I don't think my stock TJ is special enough to win anything, lol

#5 ·
Looks like fun.

#9 ·
Damn, I was looking for some rock sliders, didn't see any. Now I know who took them :laugh: Got myself new soft top fabric and seat covers, was a nice day other then the little showers.

#10 ·
damn I wanted a front hitch but I totally forgot

#12 ·
My Father in law got there at 10:30, and went to the tent to look for XJ bumpers...NADA. Zilch. Zero. Not even anything from Olympic!

I asked the guys if they were "holding out on us", but they said that the entire table of XJ scratch-and-dent stuff went within the first hour.

Plenty if JK stuff throughout the day, and tube bumpers as far as the eye could see!!

#14 ·
i got there at 9 30. I thought that it was horse ****. everything ( at 9 30 am at least) was for the God forsaken JK. not only that i stood inline for over and hour for what i actually did order, which i should a just done at home cause suprise.. the show price is the online price. ha. and the show and shine was **** too. no disrespect the the the LJ that won the TJ class cause i like "rougher" trucks. but u have jeep with long arms and aftermarket axles.. even sixties. and this spray painted beater wins. then the raffle sucked cuase the same ppl were winning over and over. one dude won 2 hi lift jacks.. good for him. needless to say i emailed them with my distaste

#15 ·
For those of you guys that went idk how your feelings were on the stuff they had there and how the show was run but I for one was very disappointed. I got there at ten and by the time I got there every item they had out was for a JK, there was enough bumpers to build a house out of, same bumpers that were there last year, and if they didn't sell then why now? I only saw about 5-6 JK's for the show and shine I cant speak for the parking lot but there cant be hundreds of them running around. I saw 2 things for a TJ and one thing for an LJ, nothing for an XJ and almost nothing for a yj and I showed up around ten. The raffle was for a good cause but they way they picked the winners was BS. One guy won three times and anther few people won twice. One gentleman won two of the highlift jacks. The announcer said maybe let someone else win it maybe put it back and the guy walked off with it. One lady, who had her jeep built by Quadratec, won twice. Even one of the quadratec drivers won something, you think they would have been a good sport and let someone else have a chance.

I did not buy anything yesterday, I was looking for some sliders and bumpers but the way they had the ordering set up was ridiculous. My brother and a friend waited in line for almost an hour to save a few dollars, I really think they could have had that set up a lot better. Even last years show was better, the food choices and what they were selling in the tents and the way they had some stuff set up. A friend of mine was there when they had the second annual show said they used to have gear sets lockers all kinds of stuff from the magazine. Now if they had some of that stuff out ppl would be picking it up and they would make there money, with all the JK bumpers they didn't sell and will continue to collect dust on there shelves you think they would want ppl spending money on things they actually want.

#17 ·
just seeing the quadratec ladies (the blondes) was worth the trip....smoking hot...

#19 ·
I didnt have a chance to stop by the quadratec tent during the PA jeep show but all the other vendors that istoped by had a ton of stuff, even the swap meet section had more to offer then quadratec did at there own warehouse. and you would thek they would have stuff in stock when you ordered it, both my friend and brother ordered stuff that they didnt have in stock!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.