Places in PA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Places in PA

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 02-24-2010, 01:55 AM   #1
crziNewB4x4
1999 WJ 

Places in PA

Looking to see if anybody knows of any great places to go in PA. I am in western PA in Pittsburgh. Obviously, not much going on around here (unless I want to go through a river, we have 3), but I'd like to see if there is anywhere to go that isnt 10 hours away in another great state! Any info would b awesome! thanks! Happy jeeping!

Unread 02-25-2010, 12:50 AM   #2
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

i was born and raised in and near pgh, what part you from?

Outlawed Offroad Forums

NY State ORV Park Project
Unread 02-25-2010, 01:40 PM   #3
crziNewB4x4
1999 WJ 

Live in the south hills just outside of downtown, moving to the east end in a week or so. I'm about city as you can get!
Unread 02-25-2010, 03:46 PM   #4
MuddyJeepZJ
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Rock Run Recreation :: Welcome That should be near you.
http://outbackoffroadadventure.com/

My mother lives right across from PNC Field. You can watch the games from her balcony.
New Jersey Jeep Association
Unread 02-25-2010, 10:43 PM   #5
crziNewB4x4
1999 WJ 

awesome.. Rock Run looks great. only 2 hours away.. Dogs will enjoy that too in the summer time. yea living across from PNC is a little more city than I am.. TOO city haha. thanks guys!
Unread 02-25-2010, 11:01 PM   #6
Bandit1
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crziNewB4x4 View Post
Live in the south hills just outside of downtown, moving to the east end in a week or so. I'm about city as you can get!
i grew up near russelton, about as country as you can get... now i live near albany ny

Outlawed Offroad Forums

NY State ORV Park Project

Tags
4x4 pa , offroading pa , pennsylvania

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.