Penn State/ State College Jeepers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Penn State/ State College Jeepers

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-05-2009, 08:54 PM   #1
unlimited00
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Penn State/ State College Jeepers

Hey, Im start at Penn State main campus in the summer and im wondering if anyone knows any good wheeling spots in the area?

Unread 06-05-2009, 10:20 PM   #2
DaveXJ4x4
1996 XJ Cherokee 

I'm starting at Penn State Behrend in Erie in the fall. I used to live near Erie and know of a couple nice places. Send me a message sometime and I'll show you some places around there. I live in KY right now, so I won't be able to give you directions off the top of my head.
I won't be moving up there for another 28 days though, so send me a friend request or something if you want to go wheeling in the summer.

As for the main campus, I don't know any. Sorry.

If you find some while attending the main campus I'd appreciate it if you would let me know since I have to take my 4th year there.

-Dave

1996 Jeep Cherokee "The White Stallion"

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.