Penn State Harrisburg CAR SHOW!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Penn State Harrisburg CAR SHOW!!!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 02-02-2010, 10:44 PM   #1
youngjeeper11

1987 YJ Wrangler 

Penn State Harrisburg CAR SHOW!!!

Hey guys, It has been a while since I have been on JF, since I had to sell my baby, my Chevy 350 YJ... since I had to go to college. Anyway, I am a Mechanical Engineering Technology major (junior), and a member of ASME here at Penn State Harrisburg. (Penn State has satelite campuses). We are currently organizing a car show and trying to get as many people involved as possible from the community. We will be having food, prizes, raffles, music etc. We will also be handing out awards for best hot rod, best motorcycle ect. However I REALLY want to have a best jeep prize, even though I do not own one anymore, I think is would be awesome to have a ton of jeeps show up. The best part is, everything is FREE (donations accepted). So you can cruise down the PSH, check out some cars, show off your jeep, and maybe win a prize all for FREE!!! The car show is scheduled for March 19th 2010. I do not have a copy of our flyer for the event yet, but I'll put it up as soon as I get it. It should be a good time! Let me know if any of you guys are interested! and spread the word!

O, and just FYI, PSH is located in Middletown, PA, 17057. It is not really in Harrisburg, we have a huge back parking lot that we have reserved just for the show!

Ask me about my 4BT Cummins Motor Mounts!!
youngjeeper11 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-03-2010, 07:10 PM   #2
youngjeeper11

1987 YJ Wrangler 

Hey guys here is a link for the flyer for the car show. I was wrong about the date, it is really March 28th!!!!! Check it out

PSH Car Show picture by youngjeeper11 - Photobucket

Unread 02-08-2010, 09:38 PM   #3
youngjeeper11

1987 YJ Wrangler 

bump, come on, anybody interested?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.