paragon 9/24 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > paragon 9/24

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank SkidTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 09-22-2006, 07:39 PM   #1
BeerMonkeY
2007 JK Wrangler 

paragon 9/24

anyone lookiong to go this sunday? i might head down with my friend if the weather holds up or at least isnt a monsoon. prob mostly high blue, may ride along for a couple high blacks cause the guy that would also be goin has a 95 samuri on 37's locked front/rear w/some super flexy yj springs. and he likes the harder stuff

Unread 09-22-2006, 07:45 PM   #2
tommaho
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Hey man, long time no see. Busy weekend for me unfortunately.
Unread 09-22-2006, 08:39 PM   #3
Sahara01
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I'll be there with some local's doing some trail cutting/clearing or cleanup....
Shortbus Offroad Team #242
sponsored by
www.rockkrawler.com, GOODYEAR TIRES, http://www.browndogoffroad.com/ , Solid Axle Industries, Genright,
Unread 09-24-2006, 05:49 PM   #4
BeerMonkeY
2007 JK Wrangler 

well we decided on sat not to go sunday because the weather looked to be bad. well that was a bad idea, it was so nice out today and i was shopping w/the wife
Unread 09-24-2006, 05:53 PM   #5
Sahara01
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I was out today doing some trail clean up with some other local's....awesome day....
sponsored by
www.rockkrawler.com, GOODYEAR TIRES, http://www.browndogoffroad.com/ , Solid Axle Industries, Genright,
Unread 09-24-2006, 05:58 PM   #6
tommaho
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah, it was beautiful.

How do you get involved with trail cleanup?
Unread 09-24-2006, 06:15 PM   #7
Sahara01
2003 TJ Wrangler 

We have a local club/forum....run by one of the Paragon Guides...we meet people and invite them to join the group, family orientated, good clean fun...age's range from 16 to 70....it's good people who are into wheeling....some of the group suggested we do a clean up, so we planned a date and went and trimmed back brush/ cut tree's etc. based on what Paragon needed done.

Also did a little wheeling
sponsored by
Unread 09-24-2006, 06:17 PM   #8
Sahara01
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I will post up next time we are out on a run, if you guy's can make it come and wheel with us.....it's mostly stock or slightly modified folks....some well built rig's...we just like to get out and wheel.
sponsored by
Unread 09-24-2006, 06:50 PM   #9
neZZr
Lifted/Locked/Rolled/Sunk

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahara01
I will post up next time we are out on a run, if you guy's can make it come and wheel with us.....it's mostly stock or slightly modified folks....some well built rig's...we just like to get out and wheel.
I'd love to help out cutting & maintaining trails, but with my long drive to get there I don't see myself making the trip unless I'm going to get some good wheeling time in

One day I'd like to make a week+ vacation out there... maybe that'd be a good time to do it. If the Moab thing doesn't happen for next year, maybe that's what I'll doo.

I'll be Savvy someday!
Unread 09-24-2006, 07:32 PM   #10
Sahara01
2003 TJ Wrangler 

This was the 1st trail clearing, we just usually go out and wheel....but if my jeep was done the original plan was to wheel on Saturday, trail clean up on Sunday (with a little more wheeling of course).

I always post when I'm heading to the park on the Paragon Forum under "Partner Up"....
sponsored by
Unread 09-24-2006, 07:37 PM   #11
Dozer.
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Hey Nick........ Honestly, I don't think Moab is good for me in '07 either. I'm in for 2008 though!

In lieu of Moab, would anyone consider a week long wheeling trip down the East Coast??? Personally, I don't of any good wheeling places here or there. The only place I've wheeled (besides a 2 hour trip w/ Scott somewhere) is Paragon..... which I am very fond of (obviously!).

I would imagine that with the Appalachian Mountains... there has to be some good wheeling? And there must be good places in between? Any ideas????

Nicholas
Unread 09-24-2006, 10:26 PM   #12
jipjip

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepitup
Hey Nick........ Honestly, I don't think Moab is good for me in '07 either. I'm in for 2008 though!

In lieu of Moab, would anyone consider a week long wheeling trip down the East Coast??? Personally, I don't of any good wheeling places here or there. The only place I've wheeled (besides a 2 hour trip w/ Scott somewhere) is Paragon..... which I am very fond of (obviously!).

I would imagine that with the Appalachian Mountains... there has to be some good wheeling? And there must be good places in between? Any ideas????

Nicholas
i'd be up for something like that, it will change things up a bit, going from spot to spot. but before then, i would like to be towing my rig, so if i do mess something up, i can still get home!!!
95 yj sahara green w/ spice hard and soft top, bikini top,full steel doors, and 2 piece bestop soft doors,tnt customs front tube fenders w/ 6" flare,warn gas tank skid, skidrow oil pan skid,4.0HO,rear 31 spline 8.8 w/ disc brakes,4.10's and lsd,front HP d30 w/ 4.10's and aussie front locker,ax15,np231j w/ jb conversions ss sye, tom woods custom cv d/s,RE 4.5xd,35" toyo open country m/t's, 1" daystar body lift, warn 9.5ti

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.