Outback Adventure Offroad Park - Event Schedule - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Outback Adventure Offroad Park - Event Schedule

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!KOR Labor Week Sale and Giveaway

Unread 01-18-2010, 08:20 AM   #1
Matt-BDS
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Outback Adventure Offroad Park - Event Schedule

Hello everyone. We recently released our 2010 Outback Adventure schedule. We (BDS) are the title sponsor of the Outback Adventure park located in Eau Claire, PA. The park was the first stop on the Peterson's 2009 Ultimate Adventure (of which we were the official suspension sponsor). We run this park 4 times a year and it keeps getting better. This area of PA is beautiful and definately worth the drive for us from Michigan. The park has 500 acres with everything from beginner/stock to extreme wheeling. Located north of Pittsburg just off I80

The park is owned and operated by Meridian Offroad in Butler, PA. They will also do private runs by appointment anytime throughout the year. Excellent group of guys to deal with both at the park and at the shop.

BDS 4x4 Outback Adventure Many pictures and videos from previous events are available for you to see. You will see that you don't have to tons of $ into your rig to have fun. They have something for everyone.

If you have any questions about the park or events just let me know.

Let me know if anyone has attended in the past and what you thought.

Thanks
Matt

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.