October Rausch creek?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > October Rausch creek??

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 09-17-2009, 01:24 AM   #1
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

October Rausch creek??

My buddy wants to take a trip out to Rausch creek sometime this october, If he nails a date down one of us will post it up on here. His/our group would consist of mostly green and blue trails unless he says differently. I will not be bringing my jeep but I will be spotting and riding along. As soon as I know the details You will know.

Do you want 6,000 acres of land open to OHV's?
Sign the petition for Northumberland OHV Park
Unread 09-19-2009, 01:19 PM   #2
MuddyJeepZJ
2004 TJ Wrangler 

How about you guys come out the 17?

2009 New Jersey Jeep Association Crawl for the Cure
New Jersey Jeep Association
Unread 09-19-2009, 07:08 PM   #3
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

If he gets his jeep ready in time we will be there. If he doesnt I will be there to ride shotty and help spot.

Or if someone can loan me about 10k I can build my jeep into the buggy and make that the shakedown run.

Do you want 6,000 acres of land open to OHV's?
Sign the petition for Northumberland OHV Park

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.