NY to steal snowmobile funds - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > NY to steal snowmobile funds

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 02-17-2010, 03:35 PM   #1
mgtsldr
1994 YJ Wrangler 

NY to steal snowmobile funds

I know its not Jeep related, but I wanted to get the attention of people in NY who snowmobile or atleast snowmobile in NY. Click here (New York State Snowmobile Association) and read about the situation. To sum it up, NY is trying to take $5million from the trail funds in the future, but $1 million this year! I am asking you to send your legislature a letter saying something about it. New York State Snowmobile Association

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.