North jersey jeep club - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > North jersey jeep club

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectThanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.comRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 06-17-2008, 03:03 PM   #1
xGArfx
1999 XJ Cherokee 

North jersey jeep club

hey guys, just wondering if anyone on the forum is in this club? i think theres a meeting tonite that i will probly attend just to check this club out.. i need buddies to go wheeling with anyway lol

xGArfx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2008, 09:27 PM   #2
burton58
1993 XJ Cherokee 

i'm not a member but i live close to you in greenwood lake ny and work in butler nj
93 XJ, ~5", longarmed, 35" BFG's, stock gas tank skid, Skidrow transfer case skid, JCR stage 2 sliders, TNT stiffeners, TNT otk steering, SYE, durango steering box w/ MORE brace and C-Rok plate. To be installed - D44 w/ Teraflex disks getting Aussie locked front and rear with 4.88's
burton58 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2008, 10:46 PM   #3
BlackBellamy
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'm sure there are a bunch of us here.
The top and doors on this vehicle are designed only for protection against the elements. Do not rely on the top and doors to contain occupants within the vehicle or to protect against injury during an accident. Wear seatbelts at all times.
BlackBellamy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2008, 02:59 PM   #4
xGArfx
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by burton58 View Post
i'm not a member but i live close to you in greenwood lake ny and work in butler nj
burton do u ever happen to go wheeling up near kinnalon? right near butler/wayne
xGArfx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2008, 05:30 PM   #5
mountainpoo
1994 XJ Cherokee 

yo im from hillsdale where is this club? me and my buddies are always looking for new spots to wheel
cragar soft 8's 4" BS
31x10.5 R15 cooper discoverer stt's
homemade snorkel
mountainpoo is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2008, 08:45 PM   #6
BlackBellamy
1999 TJ Wrangler 

We meet at Warnock Jeep every third Tuesday of the month

Go to the forums in the link in my sig and check it out.
The top and doors on this vehicle are designed only for protection against the elements. Do not rely on the top and doors to contain occupants within the vehicle or to protect against injury during an accident. Wear seatbelts at all times.
BlackBellamy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-19-2008, 04:46 AM   #7
Pate
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Ive known about it for awhile, but never got the chance to go to a meeting.
-Smittlybuilt Rock Crawler Rear bumper w/Tire Carrier
-Dana44 rear w/3.73s

Yellow Jeep Club Member #33
Pate is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-19-2008, 04:23 PM   #8
cj8mike
1984 CJ8 

dont get on the board much but an other NJJC member here and in bergen county.
Unread 06-28-2008, 12:19 PM   #9
burton58
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGArfx View Post
burton do u ever happen to go wheeling up near kinnalon? right near butler/wayne
yeah i know of a few trails up there, i work in butler. right now my jeep isn't driving but i hope to get back on the trails soon. pm me anytime you go wheeling in the area, my jeep should be done in a week or 2
93 XJ, ~5", longarmed, 35" BFG's, stock gas tank skid, Skidrow transfer case skid, JCR stage 2 sliders, TNT stiffeners, TNT otk steering, SYE, durango steering box w/ MORE brace and C-Rok plate. To be installed - D44 w/ Teraflex disks getting Aussie locked front and rear with 4.88's
burton58 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2008, 12:27 PM   #10
T4STE
1996 XJ Cherokee 

im a member and you guys should definitely check out/join the club. great people and a monthly (and legal) wheeling trips to rausch creek. might have to give up the kinnelon wheeling though. but yea definitely check out the club. see u guys there

my build
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/9...thread-634491/
T4STE is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2008, 09:53 PM   #11
lurkeryj
1997 XJ Cherokee 

iv really been tryin to get out to one of these meetings, just keep getting busy with life. im runnin out of people to wheel with though, so i think i might have to go to the next one
lurkeryj is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-01-2008, 02:12 PM   #12
Jay_C_NNJ

I've been trying to go myself since april and it just seems that every month something always comes up on that night.

I'm in bergen county also....emerson to be exact and i've been itching to do some wheeling. I just got my rig in march and haven't taken it offroad yet.

If any of you guys in the area are going to the next meeting let me know and i'll follow you down.

jay
Jay_C_NNJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-01-2008, 02:26 PM   #13
cj8mike
1984 CJ8 

Jay the meeting is the 15th this month. If you want to follow me you are more then welcome.
Unread 07-01-2008, 06:51 PM   #14
lurkeryj
1997 XJ Cherokee 

alright july 15th, im definately going to this one
lurkeryj is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2008, 01:53 PM   #15
Jay_C_NNJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj8mike View Post
Jay the meeting is the 15th this month. If you want to follow me you are more then welcome.
I might have to take you up on that Mike....this way i have no excuses for NOT going!
Jay_C_NNJ is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.