north east pa wilkes-barre - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > north east pa wilkes-barre

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 02-09-2009, 09:09 PM   #1
mtnbktrek
1958 CJ5 

north east pa wilkes-barre

need places to wheel without trouble from fuzz or property owners.usually go to flats , the knob (decker bypass), larks mtn. , The IP anyone???

mtnbktrek is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
punkrockdrummer
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I'm from dallas, I have heard of the IP but never been there. also the georgetown trails (giants despair) are nice but not too sure about cops or whatnot. Other than that, I wheel at rausch creek.
punkrockdrummer is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-14-2009, 11:32 PM   #3
bimmerboy570
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Moonlight has some mud campbells is looking good so far didnt check out the crazy trails but some minor stuff i dont know how giants is doing. But im from dallas and i have friends from luzern also im trying to find more places also. At least some that are sorta legal.
bimmerboy570 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2009, 10:46 AM   #4
mtnbktrek
1958 CJ5 

hey im a mailman in dallas did you ever go to or hear of the millie?in w-b? i heard it is off of 115 but unsure if it is worth goin to check it out im guessin its by 7 tubs
mtnbktrek is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2009, 04:23 PM   #5
Axl Jack
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I just posted this in another NEPA thread but I'll repost here:
Hey guys... I'm a student at Bloomsburg Univ but I travel home to the Scranton area (Old Forge) every weekend to bartend.

If anyone is headed out to wheel, I'd like to join.... but actually I have to repair an axle seal over spring break along with replacing my steering box. And as soon as thats done I'm switching insurance over to my Honda and parking the Jeep in the garage until May.... but I swear I'd like to wheel sometime if you want to add me as a JeepSpace "friend" ha ha That sounds so corny.
You know you drive a YJ when it is no longer getting older, but slowly becoming brand new part by part.
Axl Jack is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-13-2009, 08:52 PM   #6
02RecoveryWJ
1986 CJ7 

Im from taylor and theres a place in old forge behine Pehnotti park. I always see ppl up there and never got any problems from cops or any one. Usually if you go up there and run into someone they tell you some cool spots to go.
02RecoveryWJ is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.