New Northern NJ Jeep member/Owner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Northern NJ Jeep member/Owner

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 10-25-2009, 09:09 AM   #1
Zero333
1979 CJ7 

New Northern NJ Jeep member/Owner

Hello all. I am new to jeeps and the forum. Just picked up a 79 CJ 7 that was recently restored from the body down including some wheel/tire/suspension upgrades (will upload some pics soon). The last owner was nice enough to throw a Chevy 350 with a turbo 350 trans in there. That combined with an all Fiberglass body makes for a pretty intense ride. I am very anxious to get this thing off road. Anyone know of any good fun trails in the North NJ area? I live in Jersey City and Boonton. So anyplace close to those two would be great. Hope to meet up with some of you soon.

-Pete

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.