New to jeeps in PA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New to jeeps in PA

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 06-10-2008, 11:03 AM   #1
NewGuy486

New to jeeps in PA

Hello, I am new to the forum and jeeps in general. I am looking into getting a early to mid 90's wrangler to do some minor mods to and use as a daily driver. I would like to lift it and put some bigger tires on it, but I know it wouldn't end there. I would just like to be able to go on some trails and have the 4wd for winter. I live in Williamsport, PA, about an hour from State College/Wilkes Barre and an hour and a half north of Harrisburg. Is there anyone else in the area that happens to know of any wranglers for sale? I am looking to spend between 6 and 7000. Are there any real mileage issues where a lot of stuff starts to break that I would have to look out for?

Unread 06-10-2008, 06:43 PM   #2
dolphy
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Since your in PA, check out the Rausch Creek forum, there's people that post up vehicles for sale on that board.

http://www.rc4x4.org/rcforum/index.php/board,12.0.html
Unread 06-12-2008, 09:48 PM   #3
tommanns
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I'd check www.craiglist.com I see Jeeps frequently in the Pocono and Scranton areas, I'm sure you'll find some luck up in Williamsport.
Unread 06-13-2008, 01:41 PM   #4
oteps
1980 CJ5 

My sister is thinking of selling her jeep. Its a 95? 4cyl 5 speed 80,000 miles has been sitting in the garage for 3 or 4 years. I just put a new battery in is a couple weeks ago. I will check with her if its for sale, she really dosent want to sell it but she never drives it. If you arent doing anything saturday Rausch Creek is haveing a rock crawling event. There is usually a lot of jeeps to check out, its $5 to get in and watch.
Unread 06-16-2008, 07:33 PM   #5
XCELER8
2008 JK Wrangler 

There are a ton of jeeps out here in the Scranton area for sale with that price range...

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Firefighters Jeep Club[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[url]http://groups.jeepforum.com/Firefighters_Jeep_Club[/url]

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.