Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

New to jeeps in PA

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  XCELER8 
#1 ·
Hello, I am new to the forum and jeeps in general. I am looking into getting a early to mid 90's wrangler to do some minor mods to and use as a daily driver. I would like to lift it and put some bigger tires on it, but I know it wouldn't end there. I would just like to be able to go on some trails and have the 4wd for winter. I live in Williamsport, PA, about an hour from State College/Wilkes Barre and an hour and a half north of Harrisburg. Is there anyone else in the area that happens to know of any wranglers for sale? I am looking to spend between 6 and 7000. Are there any real mileage issues where a lot of stuff starts to break that I would have to look out for?

#4 ·
My sister is thinking of selling her jeep. Its a 95? 4cyl 5 speed 80,000 miles has been sitting in the garage for 3 or 4 years. I just put a new battery in is a couple weeks ago. I will check with her if its for sale, she really dosent want to sell it but she never drives it. If you arent doing anything saturday Rausch Creek is haveing a rock crawling event. There is usually a lot of jeeps to check out, its $5 to get in and watch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.