new jeep owner in ct/ma - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > new jeep owner in ct/ma

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineWe have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplieJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wd

Unread 02-03-2009, 10:34 PM   #1
peddlerofpunk
2005 TJ Wrangler 

new jeep owner in ct/ma

greetings all,

just put a down payment on my first jeep tonight, can pick her up tommorow. got a red 2005 wrangler se. i live in wolcott/southington ct. also up in luenenburg mass. sometimes. anyone around me in ct wanna meet and greet im all for it.

PUNK ISNT DEAD
Red Jeep Club member #200
peddlerofpunk is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2009, 07:04 AM   #2
Smtty58
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Hi and welcome! An hour or so north of you is some great wheeling. Check us out at Western Mass. 4x4, we have some people in the Lunenburg area.

Western Mass. 4x4
Smtty58 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2009, 07:10 PM   #3
peddlerofpunk
2005 TJ Wrangler 

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i just picked up my tj tonight!!!!!!! I absolutely love this thing!

PUNK ISNT DEAD
Red Jeep Club member #200
peddlerofpunk is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2009, 08:27 PM   #4
faticone
2009 JK Wrangler 

congradulations from a fellow CT-er
Unread 02-10-2009, 06:01 PM   #5
7slotgrills
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Try www.PatriotJeepers.com
51 M100
7slotgrills is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-10-2009, 07:00 PM   #6
Guns
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Google search jeep clubs in ct. Chances are there is one right down the road from you. Almost all of the clubs you'll find are a part of an association. Most likely NEA or EC4WDA. Both offer tons of wheeling opportunities. Strength in numbers. You can join both associations, by the way. That's twice the wheeling!!!

[url]http://jt4x4.com/smf/index.php?topic=88.0[/url]
Guns is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2009, 06:56 PM   #7
7slotgrills
2005 TJ Wrangler 

www.nea4wd.org
51 M100
7slotgrills is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.