New Bedford, MA area wheelers? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > New Bedford, MA area wheelers?

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 02-10-2010, 07:30 PM   #1
Mike97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

New Bedford, MA area wheelers?

I know there must be at least a few guys from the area in here. I'm in NB for the winter, and am looking for some wheeling buddies. I hate to say it, but I'm the only one of my friends even remotely interested in wheeling.

I'm mainly thinking of some snow runs through Freetown and stuff like that, I know there isn't much real wheeling around here.

I see alot of built TJ's and XJ's in the area, hopefully some of you guys are on here.

Post up!

Mike97ZJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-10-2010, 09:48 PM   #2
Skaboosh
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Invision Power Board -> Crazy Jeepers

These guys are from that area. I'm pretty sure they are still somewhat active. They had a little fall out sometime ago which resulted into another club offcamber4x4
offcamber-4x4 - Powered by vBulletin Stevey is a good guy he lives up in taunton. I'm not sure how active they are either as I'm not registered for their forum.
I moved to Florida last year from Taunton so I lost touch of what was going on up there.

Anyways you should be able to track someone down to hook up. I know Mastertek2000 on crazyjeepers lives down in newbed he's got a sweet Jeep.
2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4.0 with a 6 speed hand shaker on 35's with 4" of lift. B.S.M.C.C.E.P.C. #86
Skaboosh is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2010, 12:20 AM   #3
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

OSJ did a ride in Freetown last weekend after our club meeting which was at a members house in S. Dartmouth. We are riding on some private land in South central MA this coming weekend.
Technohead is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2010, 07:34 PM   #4
Mike97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Thanks for the links, I just joined Crazy Jeepers.

Looks like I posted this a week too late, I would have liked to go to the OSJ meeting to check it out and tag along on the Freetown run.
Unread 02-12-2010, 01:03 PM   #5
Jeepin_Dave
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Here is another one.

usajeepowners.com
Jeepin_Dave is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-12-2010, 07:27 PM   #6
steviej35

1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'm a member of usajeepowners. Great club with some really cool people. Most of the members live in New Bedford. Check us out when get a chance usajeepowners.com
steviej35 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-14-2010, 03:51 PM   #7
fj40j

from nb and go wheeling all the time
fj40j is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2010, 03:54 PM   #8
Mike97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Thanks for the info...I registered at crazy jeepers, and I'm going to go check out the other site.
Unread 02-16-2010, 03:49 PM   #9
Jeepin_Dave
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Another one to check out is www.masskrawlers.com
Jeepin_Dave is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.