need experianced welder on long island - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > need experianced welder on long island

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippOur 2014 DynoMax mail-in rebate March1- June 30th is here!OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 12-27-2009, 09:17 PM   #1
Anonymous6915
2009 JK Wrangler 

need experianced welder on long island

ok so iv been doing playing around with my jeep and iv managed to rip off the upper rear passangerside shock mount. its rusted and i managed to rip it in half. im looking for somone local with a welder that may be able to do this and not charge me a crazy amount....im located in Franklin square which is nassau county...

Unread 01-01-2010, 07:07 PM   #2
Timeless
1987 MJ Comanche 

I'll ask my buddy. He's currently tied up replacing the rear half of the frame on a ford ranger but may be able to help you out.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.