Memorial Day- Rausch Creek, PA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Memorial Day- Rausch Creek, PA

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 05-20-2009, 05:34 PM   #1
alecmcmahon

Memorial Day- Rausch Creek, PA

looking to spend the day at rausch creek on this upcoming monday ( memorial day ) for blues and blacks

who would be interested in going?

Unread 05-22-2009, 07:44 AM   #2
alecmcmahon

nobody got the day off?
Unread 05-24-2009, 02:25 AM   #3
Alexia
2004 LJ Wrangler 

I do! Trying to go some time this week end.

Build Project Thread
Rocker Guard Comparison Chart - Final Differential Gear Ratios - Oxygen Sensor FAQ
Unread 05-24-2009, 07:12 AM   #4
TTsupra911
1998 XJ Cherokee 

the thought is crossing my mind, although I'd prefer to have skids on my XJ before hitting many blacks.
Unread 05-24-2009, 02:19 PM   #5
alecmcmahon

any trails people arent comfortable running we can skip or bypass, im just really itching to get out there.

i'll send you each a PM

i've ran some lighter blacks with no skid plates and came out fine.

i JUST installed my skid row plate actually, so this will be my first time out with one.
Unread 05-24-2009, 04:36 PM   #6
alecmcmahon

alright, i'll be pulling in probably around 9 am ( its a 2.5 hour drive from central nj )

if you plan on coming and like to ride, please give me a call on my cell 732.586.0804

-alec
Unread 05-24-2009, 09:09 PM   #7
Intrepid4576
2009 JK Wrangler 

hey man i think ill go to that sounds like fun

i have a 09 rubicon 2dr ... ive never been to RC will i be able to run the blue / blacks trails w/o hurting my jeep? i just bought it...havnt even made a payment on it yet so i dont want to **** it up : /

i checked out RC website...says you need to make reservations to go on mondays??? im assuming thats this monday is not one of those cause its a holiday? if i dont see a post ill call ur cell monday around 7am ish...maybe

: )
Unread 05-24-2009, 10:18 PM   #8
alecmcmahon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid4576 View Post
hey man i think ill go to that sounds like fun

i have a 09 rubicon 2dr ... ive never been to RC will i be able to run the blue / blacks trails w/o hurting my jeep? i just bought it...havnt even made a payment on it yet so i dont want to **** it up : /

i checked out RC website...says you need to make reservations to go on mondays??? im assuming thats this monday is not one of those cause its a holiday? if i dont see a post ill call ur cell monday around 7am ish...maybe

: )
ive never had to make reservations, so i dont know about that

as far as wheeling a stock JK through blacks, i couldn't say, really wont know what types of trails we will be running until the entire group comes to a conclusion.

personally, i feel if you've never been to RC before, and in a brand new stock vehicle i'd start off with a green/blue group, to learn your way around the park, and get comfertable in your new jeep.

and im really not trying to deter you, if you want to come, please come. it's a great time.

and nobody can really make a say for sure your jeep might break, or something might get dinged up. just come prepared.

you can call me anytime in the morning after 7 am.
Unread 05-25-2009, 04:42 AM   #9
TTsupra911
1998 XJ Cherokee 

normally on Mondays they are closed, however due to the holidy weekend they do have on their website that they are open. I'll be getting there as well around 9ish. Hope to see some people out there
Unread 05-25-2009, 01:41 PM   #10
TTsupra911
1998 XJ Cherokee 

The park was basically empty, made for a great day of wheeling. Good to meet you Alec, and I'm sure I'll see you again up there.
Unread 05-25-2009, 03:11 PM   #11
alecmcmahon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTsupra911 View Post
The park was basically empty, made for a great day of wheeling. Good to meet you Alec, and I'm sure I'll see you again up there.
You too, and thanks again for helping out with rigging up my mangled exhaust pipes to finish the rest of the day out.

only picture i managed to snap at the end of the day on the balance table.

take it easy

Unread 05-25-2009, 06:49 PM   #12
TTsupra911
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Ugh that damn. Balance table did not approve of me

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.