MD jeepers what junk yard do u recommend'? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > MD jeepers what junk yard do u recommend'?

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 12-14-2009, 10:45 PM   #1
mgaither0
1998 TJ Wrangler 

MD jeepers what junk yard do u recommend'?

ok MD jeepers so what junk yard do u recommend? ive heard a few tossed out here and there and i go to crazy rays in jessup in the past but they have sucked for jeeps but what do u all recommend?

Unread 12-14-2009, 10:53 PM   #2
REBELoffaLEASH
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Ohh ohh ohh, I know a place! But I'm not tellin... lol He's probably a bit further than you wanna go anyway.

There's another place on Rt 1 just around the MD PA line, North of Bel Air. They have had some descent stuff there.
Unread 12-15-2009, 04:30 PM   #3
mgaither0
1998 TJ Wrangler 

come on u have to give me the place lol. come on does anybody have any good ones they would recommend?
Unread 12-15-2009, 08:10 PM   #4
1997_Sport

What do you need to get? haha

No jeep but I do have a 04.5 Cummins with a 4in exhaust, edge j/a, and I guess thats it....for now
Unread 12-15-2009, 09:54 PM   #5
mgaither0
1998 TJ Wrangler 

the damn fuel bezel i broke my putting my tube bumper on the rear i dropped the gas tank down a little and cracked it. could use a sye and cv. Visors as both of mine broke. Just bs and im looking for cj 7 parts especially a decent tub and i dont want a yj one.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.