Mass Off Road - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Mass Off Road

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-01-2007, 12:01 PM   #1
Circusfreaky

Mass Off Road

Hey, I'm looking for some pretty basic trails I could do a little off roading on. I'm not very experienced and as of yet my TJ is still all stock although I'm working on getting some new tires, but for now I'm just looking for some pretty easy trails anywhere in New England, but the closer to the Boston area the better!

Unread 10-02-2007, 05:10 PM   #2
Mack_USCG

Run a google on (cape cod jeep club) and you should be good to go. I live on cape but havent been in touch with these guys yet. Just bought the jeep and dont want to trash it yet! I hope this helps

Be safe,
MAck
Unread 10-22-2007, 07:22 AM   #3
Chris_Ryan
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Check out Region D of EC4wda

http://www.ec4wda.org/regiond/memberclubs.asp

EC4WDA Region D Schedule 2008
- Who says there is nowhere to run in New England and New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by vBulletin Message
Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.