Maryland M-n-g trailride thread - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Maryland M-n-g trailride thread

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 11-04-2009, 05:56 PM   #1
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Maryland M-n-g trailride thread

Hey guys, I am posting up a Meet and Greet for Thanksgiving Weekend at Rausch Creek.

Not real sure if I can make it just yet, I need to fix some things first. Just post up about it, and when everyone can meet up.

Unread 11-04-2009, 07:59 PM   #2
HUBDEEP
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Great idea.

In, +2

Black/Red trails
clicky-->Maryland OHV Trails Info
HUBDEEP is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2009, 08:01 PM   #3
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah not sure who gave me the idea. lol

If I get my SYE and shaft I will def be there, if I dont probably not. I cant afford to tow it home.
Unread 11-21-2009, 10:36 PM   #4
xjaugie
1996 XJ Cherokee 

What's the details... Lindsay and I are thinking about joining in on Friday. We're up for blues and blacks...She's driving the XJ this time. Lord help me....
Unread 11-22-2009, 10:42 AM   #5
sexyfatkid

i might be interested. can't give a definate yes right now though.
sexyfatkid is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-22-2009, 11:46 AM   #6
xjaugie
1996 XJ Cherokee 

We're in, any one else ?
Unread 11-23-2009, 12:12 AM   #7
Dragbeoch
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in for a maybe... Whats it like? I've never been.
Dragbeoch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-23-2009, 07:43 AM   #8
xjaugie
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragbeoch View Post
I'm in for a maybe... Whats it like? I've never been.

Rausch Creek is and can be what you make of it. There are trails that are like gravel roads then there are trails that not even the crazest buggy can make.

But for the most part Rausch Creek is a great place to spend the day mixing it up with the rocks safely and legal like.
Unread 11-23-2009, 08:10 AM   #9
Boodyrider
1997 TJ Wrangler 

And where were you guys on the 21st? Was a good time at RC. Not as wet as a month before when it rained all day tho.

84 CJ7; frame off restoration in progress.

The technical advice you get from me here is worth exactly what you paid me for it. Warranty issues will be reimbursed at double what you paid me for the advice.
Boodyrider is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-23-2009, 10:40 AM   #10
xjaugie
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boodyrider View Post
And where were you guys on the 21st? Was a good time at RC. Not as wet as a month before when it rained all day tho.
DUCK HUNTING - This time of the year moast of my time is spend hunting, but my 15 YO wants to go wheel'n on Friday, so I'm putting the shotgun away for Friday's hunt and we want to go wheel'n.

Of course we are deer hunting on Saturday, however.
Unread 11-24-2009, 05:05 PM   #11
HUBDEEP
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Augie, you shoulda come down our way. Goose season just opened last Saturday. I love walking out our back door into this:

As for friday: my jeep is semi-pieces. Just have to replace the skid now. May be able to pull off a day trip Saturday.
clicky-->Maryland OHV Trails Info
HUBDEEP is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2009, 12:08 AM   #12
mgaither0
1998 TJ Wrangler 

i would love to but my tires are shot and the 35in mud terrains are in the garage rite now waiting on me to buy some new rims and get the lift. FML! yeah as soon as i get this done hopefully in dec I'm down with whatever.
mgaither0 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2009, 09:15 AM   #13
xjaugie
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Hubdeep, sorry about the horrible scenery you have to deal with. Hope the nieghbors clean up thier act soon. LOL. So far, the waterfowl hunting this November split has not been to good due to the warm weather, the birds do not have to travel and feed much when it is warm. But the deer hunting has been pretty good.

Lindsay and I are doing RC on Friday, so if anyone is up there, look for the green XJ with "IT AIN'T YOUR MOM'S SUV" on the back window in the parking lot and say hey.

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. Ain't it grand to live somewhere where we can post and talk about pretty much anything we want without getting arrested or shot. Not too bad.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.