Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Maine All wheels park

4K views 44 replies 15 participants last post by  1996BlackXJ 
#1 ·
Im on vaca sept.12-21..i would like to spend a couple days up in ME. @ the off road park there...but not sure how muh fun it would be going alone, so i was wondering if there would be anyone interested in meeting up there any of those days..its a 4 hr drive for me, so id like to at least spend a ouple of days.....anyone?..or for those of you that have been do you think id meet a couple or group of jeepers that wouldlet me tag along?//thanks

#4 ·
Do they have a website??

#7 ·
I'd love to meet up. I can do weekends, preferably Saturday as football kicks off Sunday. I'll shoot you a PM.

#16 ·
the park was pretty cool, it had tons of trails and some good mud and a couple rocky areas. some things to report on tho .. lots of stumps and the trails werent marked at all, so half the time i felt like i was lost just choosing trails at random. more than once we backtracked. on the hole it was pretty fun tho.. didnt get too many pics cause i didnt have a passenger. will post them as soon as i can.

you would need at least 32's and a 3 inch lift.. and preferably someone with a winch. i got pretty stuck in a mud hole.

#22 · (Edited)
Fixed the fogs..mickey moused but they work..next time they break ill just ditch em..i pulled the whole interioir and hosed all the rugs down and hung them up to dry..pulled the seat overs threw in the wash..seats were still clean underneath, i herculined the tub today..im not putting the rugs back in, this is the seond time ive had to pull them out to dry..last time i had the top off and it poured all night....so theyre clean..and will go in storage..i also changed all the fluids..was due anyway...i do it about every year..also hosed out the frame and skid plates..greased all my zerks..should be ready again soon..only this time ill only have to pull the plugs and hose it out....that last pic is awesome..can you email it to me?....solorider954rr@yahoo.com..

#23 ·
Wow i just stumbled onto this thread today.I'm in Biddeford ME and was thinking about checking this place out. I have a stock Rubicon. Is it like a ski resort? like black diamond trails for 4" lift and Green would be a class 4 road. Or is it just trails everywhere random difficulty? I don't want to drive an hour and not have a chance.

#25 ·
Myself and another Maine4x4 member will be there tomorrow (Monday the 21st) if you wanna go check it out. If you have a CB I'll be on channel 16 but my range is pretty limited.

#26 ·
"Dont waste your time,,the problem is the trails are cool but new..theres stumps sticking up everywhere."

Okay Anywhere else in the southern Maine area. I went on some atv trails but hate those because they are so tight.

"Myself and another Maine4x4 member will be there tomorrow (Monday the 21st) if you wanna go check it out. If you have a CB I'll be on channel 16 but my range is pretty limited."

I have classes and work Monday and may have to find a slightly easier place. If you could though posting some pics of the place like trails so i could get a gauge of it.
any other places in the area you know of?
Thanks

#27 ·
anybody else been here lately? I would love to group up with some people. I know a few people that live around here with jeeps that would love to go.

#28 ·
i think me and a buddy of mine are going to head up their saturday 10/24 and may stay up thire till sunday10/25 well will see i have a yj on 33's. is any one ecle going to be up their this week end i will be comeing up from ny cuz i have nothing elce to do i will be on cb chanel 19.

#29 ·
went up october 11th with Maine 4x4. There was a close to stock group and a bigger some 33's to 42's group. I was in the stock group and tapped my skid plate many times. I aired down quite a bit which i wont do next time. Traction wasnt an issue. A Yj with 33's will work great. I have a map if you need it/want it. it didn't help me much because the trails are not marked there. just on the map. Great place great time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.