Long Island Jeep Shops - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Long Island Jeep Shops

Savvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in StockSavvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 08-24-2008, 07:25 PM   #1
K_2
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Long Island Jeep Shops

I'm new to the Jeep world and need some help. Does anyone have any shops they are 100% happy with that specialize in Jeep accessories and modifications? I live in Port Jeff so a shop within like 30-40 miles would be fine.

K_2 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-02-2008, 04:11 PM   #2
truckie453
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_2 View Post
I'm new to the Jeep world and need some help. Does anyone have any shops they are 100% happy with that specialize in Jeep accessories and modifications? I live in Port Jeff so a shop within like 30-40 miles would be fine.
I haven't found a good shop on LI yet... I try to do most of my own work. What are you looking to do?
Green Jeep #99
Firefighting Jeep #1

Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil, that true love never dies. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.
truckie453 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-07-2008, 02:56 PM   #3
MoochsXJ
2007 WK 

You can try Chris at S&S on NY ave. in Huntington. 631-673-8932. He has and works on a lot of jeeps(mostly CJ/YJ).

Misc. Jeep stuff for sale/free
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=664793
MoochsXJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-12-2008, 05:12 PM   #4
srxj95
1995 XJ Cherokee 

where on NY ave? i live in huntington, does he do fab work or just mechanical. if your looking for fab work and axle work i know a guy in nassau but not sure if hes open for business right now.
srxj95 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2008, 01:43 PM   #5
jeepercreeper77
1990 YJ Wrangler 

i got my lift from rms offroad in bohemia.
90 wrangler,4.2l,1" MML,CRT HEI Dist.,34/34(interco) weber, hurst shftr,5spd,5" BDS lft,f-d30/r-8.8,5/8 lft booms,1" bl,tflex belly up,JB convs. SYE,gdyr mtr35s,hurc'ed,smit src frt bump,gen-r rear bump w/tire carrier,f&r tube fenders,psc knokrs,r gen-rgt ful conr gurds,duel bat.,BIC,m8000
jeepercreeper77 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-18-2008, 06:47 PM   #6
srxj95
1995 XJ Cherokee 

"the truck shop" in sayville does alot of stuff but i think there expensive, i forget what my buddy payed for his leveling kit to get put in on a 07 duramax.
srxj95 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-19-2008, 10:40 AM   #7
XJLI
1993 XJ Cherokee 

LI is expensive for anything.

XJLI is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2008, 10:34 PM   #8
gojeepgo
1981 CJ7 

RMS Off Road in Bohemia. Rich is does great work and is a good guy to deal with.
gojeepgo is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2008, 03:06 PM   #9
JackedUPzeejay
1996 ZJ 

I went to RMS today. They didnt know who IRO was. I wanted to order a lift kit through them. But i guess ill order it online
JackedUPzeejay is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.