Lehigh Valley Meet and Greet - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Lehigh Valley Meet and Greet

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-21-2009, 06:03 PM   #61
ZJ_Richie
1996 ZJ 

So are there any plans in the near future for the rest of this month? You still going to head up to 8th street?

3 in. Pro Comp lift with crawlerready 2 in. spacers, longer than stock control arms, front adj. track bar with IRO hd mount, rear adj. track bar, jks discos, Currie Currectlync, black soft 8's with 32 in. Hankook Dynapro mts

Future mods: hp30, 8.8 swap, IRO's 5.5 Critcal Path Kit

Unread 07-22-2009, 12:50 AM   #62
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1988XJ View Post
let me know when you guys are trying to plan something cause chances are ill go and i can get my buddys to bring there jeeps too

I dont have a date right now but if you and ZJ richie want to go up to 8th street I might be able to get my jeep up there. I just got my truck so I can move the jeep via trailer.

If you havent been to 8th street I can show you that this week even but Ill have my truck not the jeep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01CHEEKEE View Post
haha thanx cowboy, can always count on you...damn woulda been kewl to actually be able to go all the way from lanze rd to 31st street...
np man It would be nice.

ZJ give me a date and Ill see If I can head up to 8th street. Im always free thursdays and wednsdays before 6.

Do you want 6,000 acres of land open to OHV's?
Sign the petition for Northumberland OHV Park
Unread 07-25-2009, 10:14 PM   #63
1988XJ
1988 XJ Cherokee 

yea i know about 8th street, im free weekends and weekdays after 4
http://jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=611854
1988 jeep cherokee trimed fenders, 2 inch lift, 32X11.50 Bfg mt's
Unread 07-28-2009, 06:30 PM   #64
1988XJ
1988 XJ Cherokee 

did you all ever just meet up in a parking lot and just like hang out and look at everyones rigs? i think that might be fun if we can get enough people
http://jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=611854
1988 jeep cherokee trimed fenders, 2 inch lift, 32X11.50 Bfg mt's
Unread 07-28-2009, 06:45 PM   #65
rmb2485
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1988XJ View Post
did you all ever just meet up in a parking lot and just like hang out and look at everyones rigs? i think that might be fun if we can get enough people
I'm all for that. Those are always good to put a face to the name, exchange phone numbers, etc.
Unread 08-03-2009, 11:29 PM   #66
gmstone
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Not to butt in or anything like that, but if any of you guys are free anytime at all this week I wouldn't mind going on a run for a couple of hours.

I'm pretty new to the off roading scene, but I went to 8th street on occasion during high school (went to Nazareth). The last time I was there, late last summer, I got *****ed at by some guy who threatened to call the cops so I just left and haven't been back since.

Like I said, I wouldn't mind going out or even just meeting some fellow valley jeepers before I head back up to school later this month. Shoot me a PM, send me an email, gmstone@syr.edu, or reply to this post, I check them all multiple times a day.
Unread 08-04-2009, 07:18 PM   #67
rmb2485
2004 TJ Wrangler 

This is off topic, but since the 'wrenchin connection' forum is gone...is there anyone around here with a welder and some time to help me install some lower control arm skids on my front axle that have been sitting in my closet for about six months? I'd estimate this is about an hours worth of work because the control arms need to be removed before any welding takes place, but its probably only ten minutes and fifteen inches worth of welding. Of course, beer and pizza would be one me and I'm always willing to help wrench in return.

PM me if anyone can help. Thanks.
Unread 08-06-2009, 06:10 PM   #68
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb2485 View Post
This is off topic, but since the 'wrenchin connection' forum is gone...is there anyone around here with a welder and some time to help me install some lower control arm skids on my front axle that have been sitting in my closet for about six months? I'd estimate this is about an hours worth of work because the control arms need to be removed before any welding takes place, but its probably only ten minutes and fifteen inches worth of welding. Of course, beer and pizza would be one me and I'm always willing to help wrench in return.

PM me if anyone can help. Thanks.
pm sent yesterday.

Unread 08-07-2009, 09:45 AM   #69
gmstone
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I plan on making a run up to summit hill this afternoon around 1:30-2:00. If anyone is free and interested in meeting up give me a call... 610-844-3864
Garrett
Unread 08-07-2009, 11:12 PM   #70
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I know its short notice but can anyone go to RC next week friday and saturday?

Unread 08-11-2009, 03:44 PM   #71
01CHEEKEE
2004 KJ Liberty 

so today me n wifey were up near wind gap so we figured, let's check this 8th st. out that people talk about...buddy i work with said he checked it out last week and there were some decent puddles and what not and a cpl trails...well we got up there and i'll tell ya by yourself it's pretty damn boring unless you're daring or have all the right tools if ya would get stuck...but from what i saw the only way you'd get stuck is if you took one of the off shoots that's too steep to make it back up...we snapped just a cpl pix while we were there...

action through puddle

another

lil flex/tuck

realllllly nice flex/tuck @ teh end...

i would love to get up there w/ people so i can hit some of those trails that i wasn't sure i could do on my own...
Unread 08-11-2009, 04:38 PM   #72
ZJ_Richie
1996 ZJ 

You have to be really careful back 8th st. now. There are new owners of the property around there and they dont like people on the property. There isn't a problem going back the road but when you go off onto the trails the get p/o'ed. Ever since they redid the pipeline it has gone to hell.
3 in. Pro Comp lift with crawlerready 2 in. spacers, longer than stock control arms, front adj. track bar with IRO hd mount, rear adj. track bar, jks discos, Currie Currectlync, black soft 8's with 32 in. Hankook Dynapro mts

Future mods: hp30, 8.8 swap, IRO's 5.5 Critcal Path Kit

Unread 08-12-2009, 05:55 AM   #73
01CHEEKEE
2004 KJ Liberty 

yeah that's what i heard...we went off a trail towards the north, opposite the houses...ended up back on the mountain above 33...it was nice but like i said kinda boring w/ out someone else with...def wanna go back w/ at least one other person to really see what it's like...i did go down one small trail off the road, wasn't sure bout it but holy hell, the heep made it back up w/out even spinning the tires and it was a decent incline too...i was impressed...
Unread 09-11-2009, 04:16 PM   #74
rmb2485
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Bringing this one back after a moth of no posts.

Anyone need some help wrenching this weekend? My girlfriend is out of town, my Jeep doesn't need any work and I need something to do!
Unread 09-13-2009, 02:55 AM   #75
01CHEEKEE
2004 KJ Liberty 

i wish i had the parts cuz then i could wrench...i need to do a bastard pack in the back, extend some brake lines, change my fluids (front/rear), do the window switch mod....so much yet so lil time...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.