Lehigh Valley Meet and Greet - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Lehigh Valley Meet and Greet

Flowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country small builder parts in stock!! Awesome price

Unread 06-16-2009, 09:27 AM   #31
aurichbb7
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I would like to go also

Unread 06-17-2009, 07:22 AM   #32
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Ill let you all know on thurday what time it is that we are meeting.

Hopefully my video camera gets here before then so I can get some good video shots.

Do you want 6,000 acres of land open to OHV's?
Sign the petition for Northumberland OHV Park
Unread 06-17-2009, 05:55 PM   #33
mcktiger
2006 TJ Wrangler 

im in. but are there branches all over the trails i prefer not to scratch my new paint
Unread 06-17-2009, 08:25 PM   #34
01CHEEKEE
2004 KJ Liberty 

yeah it's a tight trail, i just got a scratch down my right side...it's not a big deal, should buff out...but bein honest, it's kinda tight up the trail to the "mud holes"....i put in " " cuz tonight i took my sis and was quite upset, was expectin crazy mud after all the monsoon's we been havin lately...they were just water holes though...i just put my gambler rims w/ 30's on and i wanna hit some mud...haha
Unread 06-19-2009, 08:25 AM   #35
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Im thinking 4pm would be a good time to meet there. Any problems with that?

Unread 06-20-2009, 07:56 PM   #36
01CHEEKEE
2004 KJ Liberty 

....bump...

what's goin on w/ this???
Unread 06-21-2009, 07:09 AM   #37
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

A few of us are meeting at 4 today up there at summit lawn. As far as I know 3 people are definately coming.

Unread 06-21-2009, 01:05 PM   #38
01CHEEKEE
2004 KJ Liberty 

Dammit I can't now, forgot bout a family thing I got...get pix n hope I can make the next!
Unread 06-21-2009, 03:54 PM   #39
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Sorry to hear you couldnt go. Ill get pics up later tonight when I figure out my camera.

I think Mark (Mcktiger) Drew (local forum) and I agree that 8th street windgap is the next run.How does July 31st sound to everyone?

Unread 06-21-2009, 06:11 PM   #40
ZJ_Richie
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92XJCowboy View Post
I think Mark (Mcktiger) Drew (local forum) and I agree that 8th street windgap is the next run.How does July 31st sound to everyone?
Let me know, that is up my way and it is a possiblity that I will be able to make it. Start off at Kmart plaza again for the meet and greet and go from there. But you might get too big of a group for a ride at 8th street though. That was kind of the issue last time, but even if there is a meet and greet, with a possbile trail ride for some that have never been there, would be good. It is always good to meet the community, trade/sell/buy some parts. Trade stories and have a good time.
3 in. Pro Comp lift with crawlerready 2 in. spacers, longer than stock control arms, front adj. track bar with IRO hd mount, rear adj. track bar, jks discos, Currie Currectlync, black soft 8's with 32 in. Hankook Dynapro mts

Future mods: hp30, 8.8 swap, IRO's 5.5 Critcal Path Kit

Unread 06-21-2009, 07:29 PM   #41
01CHEEKEE
2004 KJ Liberty 

Ow was summit lawn? Any stories or anything...I'm mad I soo wanted to go with other keepers so far I been three times but only by myself...haven't gone up much past the mudholes was hopin to explore further w/ you guys...can't wait for some pix
Unread 06-21-2009, 08:17 PM   #42
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I didnt get the best pics as I was spotting the stock rigs most of the time and its a new camera but here is what I got.

The camera was $48 shipped so Im not complaining but ive seen better pics than this.

Unread 06-22-2009, 12:36 AM   #43
01CHEEKEE
2004 KJ Liberty 

Nice pix man...looks like a good time...did yall go up past the mud holes or just kinda climb n play around there...just interested in what's further up there
Unread 06-22-2009, 08:26 AM   #44
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

If you go up further along the lines youll find a low rated rock crawl hill climb. If you continue along the path on the side of the mountain youll find a long trail and some other good wheelin trails along with it.

Unread 06-28-2009, 04:41 PM   #45
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Bump.

I dont think Ill be wheeling for a short time just because of my rigs future. (losing the unibody and gaining tube)

I take it not to many people are interested in going to 8th street. Or is my date bad?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.