Lehigh Valley Meet and Greet - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Lehigh Valley Meet and Greet

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 06-01-2009, 04:58 PM   #16
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I know I just kinda had the idea and the time so I did it. Like I said if anyone has an idea as to the next location speak up. If its a trip to the barrens or 8th street or whatever someone give me an idea.

Do you want 6,000 acres of land open to OHV's?
Sign the petition for Northumberland OHV Park
92XJCowboy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-01-2009, 05:37 PM   #17
98CherokeeLTD
1992 XJ Cherokee 

we'll get somethin rollin. posted with plenty of time for people to plan for it.
98CherokeeLTD is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2009, 04:42 PM   #18
rmb2485
2004 TJ Wrangler 

We need another one of these...
rmb2485 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2009, 01:52 AM   #19
01CHEEKEE
2004 KJ Liberty 

where is this place at??? i drove all round back there today couldn't find anything that didn't look like an actual driveway to go down...someone help me out here...

also does anyone know bout constitution drive or something in allentown over near 4th street???

just tryin to actually find some places to go trailing w/ teh xj....i don't know of any around here...keep in mind it's stock w/ no lift...so nothing crazy...

edit::::nevermind i just clicked the link on the first page and realized my mistake i didn't make that first right onto lanze road...wtfduh!!!! guess i'll go tomorrow and check it out...

Last edited by 01CHEEKEE; 06-09-2009 at 02:03 AM..
01CHEEKEE is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2009, 09:57 AM   #20
aurichbb7
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I would be up for this also, setup another one....please
aurichbb7 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2009, 10:44 AM   #21
mcktiger
2006 TJ Wrangler 

yes,let get another one going. just a few more to chime in.we can do this.
Unread 06-10-2009, 04:25 AM   #22
01CHEEKEE
2004 KJ Liberty 

went out there today and finally found it...def easy to find if you make that turn onto lanze road that i missed...just keep goin straight allll the way to the end...i didn't explore too far but it's a lil trail, not much mud though to play in, that's the only thing that upset me a lil...but it's a nice lil trail and there's a decent rock to run up on where you fjord the "river" haha if you wanna call it that...prob gonna go check it out some more soon...i live 10 min. away from there...

has anyone run into anyone else while out there??? or explore further, know which way is best to go...???

off this topic BUT, anyone go to constitution drive??? my buddy was tellin me bout it but i have no clue where it is... he said he'd show me cuz it's hard to explain how to get there...
Unread 06-10-2009, 08:17 AM   #23
98CherokeeLTD
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01CHEEKEE View Post
off this topic BUT, anyone go to constitution drive??? my buddy was tellin me bout it but i have no clue where it is... he said he'd show me cuz it's hard to explain how to get there...

I think you mean Institution Drive. Been there dozens of times, its nothin. Just a dirt road thats a few miles long with posted signs all over the place.
98CherokeeLTD is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-10-2009, 03:35 PM   #24
01CHEEKEE
2004 KJ Liberty 

oh maybe that's what it's called, i dunno...today me n the wifey went back up to the trails off summit lawn...snapped some pix this time...found the mud this time, i'ts decent...lil tight in some places...didn't explore the whole way prob went halfway up maybe...but it was the first time in the new jeep...fun times..

Unread 06-14-2009, 10:56 PM   #25
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Hey you found it!

I am trying to get a few people together for a sunday run to summit lawn on the 21st hows that sound?

Also if anyone is interested Im heading up to shamokin on saturday for some wheeling but I need a ride. Unless someone wants to tow me up there that is.

Unread 06-14-2009, 10:56 PM   #26
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98CherokeeLTD View Post
I think you mean Institution Drive. Been there dozens of times, its nothin. Just a dirt road thats a few miles long with posted signs all over the place.
No he means constitution drive in salisbury.

DO NOT GO THERE. ITS HIGHLY ILLEGAL!!!!!!

They watch the place and if they catch you back there they impound your rig. It was fine before but a while ago some people were shot back there.

Unread 06-14-2009, 11:20 PM   #27
01CHEEKEE
2004 KJ Liberty 

Oh Well That's Good To Know, I Won't Be Going There...i Really Like The One Off Summit Lawn And I Havent' Run Into A Single Person...i Didn't Go Down Straight Yet, Only To The Left Over The Creek...only Thing I Didn't Like Was Goin Up To The Mud Pit It's Kinda Tight And I Got A Nice Scrape Down The Right Side I Noticed After I Cleaned Her Up...but Whatever It's A Jeep...

Sorry I Didn't Get To Check This Thread Til Tonight...i Work Nights And Was Busy All Day Today...tomorrow I'm Goin To Harrys And Pickin Up Some Dakota Springs To Lift The Back A Lil...so I Should Be Down For Anything After That...
Unread 06-15-2009, 06:16 PM   #28
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Are you up for a ride on sunday? that would make 3 stock rigs since I wont be there with the jeep.

As far as going straight down there isnt a whole lot down there unless you cut your own trails. Most of it branches off the play area.

Unread 06-15-2009, 10:21 PM   #29
01CHEEKEE
2004 KJ Liberty 

i think this sunday i should be good...i'll keep checkin this...have to get in touch w/ my buddy w/ an x terra i know he wanted to hit it up too...
Unread 06-16-2009, 09:11 AM   #30
gatesy00tj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

hey guys im up for a run, especially if ur running mostly stockers. im runnin a pretty lightly modded tj and hopefully 32's this week. i'm probably no more than an hour from where you are. i havent had a chance to mapquest that exact spot yet.
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][FONT="System"][COLOR="Green"]NGJC Member #73[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/CENTER]

[FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Green"]'00 TJ[/COLOR][/FONT] 4.0 BB 32x1150 BFG A/T's stupid 3 spoke wheels soft top

<><
gatesy00tj is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.